krend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

Had a go of this stuff for thr first time today just got the beads base and mesh up its only a small area and the builder knows ive never done it before.
Its ok to use anyone got any tips for me

Apply the top coat in two passes, letting the first firm up before your second hit. Make sure you get first coat on nice and flat and put a good heavy second coat on proud of your beads. Lay the material on mid/late afternoon and scrape back early morning.

do a bit of research on here, its been done to death. Goody did a good description of the application process recently.

did it today it was only 12 metres2 worked out a treat thanks for the help, by the way rich i couldnt find that post by goody that you mentiond i serched for ages, if you happen to stumble upon it at any point could you put a link up for me as id still like to have a goosey gander at it

This is the second helpful thread ive read this week............WTF is happening to this forum...............:RpS_scared:

did it today it was only 12 metres2 worked out a treat thanks for the help, by the way rich i couldnt find that post by goody that you mentiond i serched for ages, if you happen to stumble upon it at any point could you put a link up for me as id still like to have a goosey gander at it

its on here somewhere, i cant be arsed looking my self like.

Status
Not open for further replies.