krend webber price

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant

any one got an idea on price to supply and labour srcatch coat and top off per meter in north west on a domestic 150 sqm

I'll be interested to see the responses from the likes of Church, Segs et al - Down here in Dorset, Krend can be picked up for between 6 and 8 quid a bag, but that just about covers a square metre, so you'll be looking at around £1000 just for the mats

Again, never used it so unsure of how quickly it goes on, but if your laying on 40 m a day (estimate) you've got 4-5 days inc rubbing up

I would have thought a couple of grand but I may well be miles off - Like I say, Church & Co should come up trumps

Well funnily enough i priced a similar job recently , it was k-rend silicone ft with a hp12 base coat
K-rend top coat £7 per bag + vat
k -rend base coat hp-12 £ 6.75 + vat
r7 acrylic primer £115 +vat (you might not need it )

Mesh and all the beads 120m2 came to £5500 supply/labour. I didn't work out the labour by the sqm i just allowed 2 days for each elevation (detached bungalow ) plus a day for the beading

I went in at thirty five quid a mtr on a similar job except there was about 200m2, same thing though base coat and top in silicone grade with stress patches, beads etc etc and was under cut by 2k

church what's the background of the job youve priced mate ?

LETTING AGENCY SO MORE OR LESS JO PUBLIC JUST A DETACHED HOUSE IN A DECENT AREA sorry about the caps just relised it on also supposed to be going over renderlath non insulated dont know why just what the suveyour has requested its painted pebble dash on masonry background
church said:
Joe public grand or site ?

Are you taking the wee wee :-* its a brick built bugalow ..... and before you ask its a single storey building ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.