krend training

john og

Right lad's, done a lot of sand cement rendering in my time, just wondering have any of ye done the krend training in Ireland, Belfast, or is there anywhere I could do it in Uk ,something I'd be interested in doing

Right lad's, done a lot of sand cement rendering in my time, just wondering have any of ye done the krend training in Ireland, Belfast, or is there anywhere I could do it in Uk ,something I'd be interested in doing
Go and Work with a gang, you'll learn chunks more.

Goldtrowel in essex do a 2 day or 5 day course in krend

Very few guys out there that will give up their time to teach someone the ropes
Your right, I struck lucky when I started out and worked with a gang for nowt when machines and scratch renders were in there infancy.

The government should encourage more old school plasterers to stay in the trade and bring on the next generation of plasterers.

C
The government should encourage more old school plasterers to stay in the trade and bring on the next generation of plasterers.
CITB used to provide grants and funding for employers taking on apprentices. Problem is some guys take these lads on for cheap labour and then get rid, or the apprentices are a complete waste of time and can't even get out of bed in the morning.

C

CITB used to provide grants and funding for employers taking on apprentices. Problem is some guys take these lads on for cheap labour and then get rid, or the apprentices are a complete waste of time and can't even get out of bed in the morning.

I heard that @theclemo had an apprentice that couldn't get clem out of the bed in the morning! :endesacuerdo:

Our next one day Product Training course will be held in our headquarters in Larne on Tuesday 26th July. Contact us for more info or to book 028 2826 2138

Our next one day Product Training course will be held in our headquarters in Larne on Tuesday 26th July. Contact us for more info or to book 028 2826 2138

Why can't you answer a few questions people have on here for the majority to view which saves countless calls? That way we have official answers we can find with a quick search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi J Green Plastering we currently try to answer all your questions and a lot of information is available through our website www.k-rend.co.uk

Fair play for the reply.
I think lots of people find they get generic answers to specific questions when there after a bit more.
I know you can't answer every single one, but maybe a few more in detail would be greatly appreciated. The cracking issue with your gear seems to be quite common but no answers seem to be given?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk