Krend mono price m2

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirky99

Alright boys I'm after some advice on what price per m2 supply and apply krend mono and price for base coat and mesh.

Appreciate it if anyone can help

cheers

get a quote for the costs of your required materials, then work out your labour, plus plant ie scaffolding etc then add on the profit you require then you have a price.

Not many re-furb jobs can be done by the M2 price. To many different problems to overcome. What will profit on one job will cause a loss on another.

Know wot you mean pal I'm just trying to get a rough idea. Old render needs knocking off aswell so it ll be like a dogs back leg when I knock it off

cheers

you cant be seriously asking people on the internet for a price on a job you are going to do ? what if the guy answering your question is happy with 10 quid but you are not ? what if the guy your asking wants 60 but your pricing against another firm so he is gonna lose you the job ? ?

What if the lads on here are three times faster than you so are on average three times cheaper ?

none of the people on here have seen the job mate.

best thing to do, cost your mats, cost your scaff. see how long it will take YOU PERSONALLY and how much YOU want for that time and bingo there is your price.

every job i do has a different price for different reasons

hope this helps

you cant be seriously asking people on the internet for a price on a job you are going to do ? what if the guy answering your question is happy with 10 quid but you are not ? what if the guy your asking wants 60 but your pricing against another firm so he is gonna lose you the job ? ?

What if the lads on here are three times faster than you so are on average three times cheaper ?

none of the people on here have seen the job mate.

best thing to do, cost your mats, cost your scaff. see how long it will take YOU PERSONALLY and how much YOU want for that time and bingo there is your price.

every job i do has a different price for different reasons

hope this helps

I weren't asking them to price the job for me mate I was asking what they charge per m2 supply and fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.