Krend and coloured renders

Members online

harryj490

Any of you on here using krend .. and other coloured renders . . I haven't though about using it probley until now everywhere I look i see it getting done . Round my way mostly is Joe daks using it but some of it looks quite nice. Is it a simple process to learn . Can it be used on most backgrounds .. what's the best place to learn a little more about this stuff .. sand and cement is what I use and has been since I started plastering. But there is downsides to it even if you do it right! Give me your thoughts thanks Harry . Hope everyone had a lovely jubbly Christmas .

Any of you on here using krend .. and other coloured renders . . I haven't though about using it probley until now everywhere I look i see it getting done . Round my way mostly is Joe daks using it but some of it looks quite nice. Is it a simple process to learn . Can it be used on most backgrounds .. what's the best place to learn a little more about this stuff .. sand and cement is what I use and has been since I started plastering. But there is downsides to it even if you do it right! Give me your thoughts thanks Harry . Hope everyone had a lovely jubbly Christmas .

Stay away from Krend as a manufacturer, Weber, Parex or Fassa much better..

Best machine applied, the material it’s self is dead not nice to hand apply.

Best to jump on with experienced men to learn the process out of your area you will be more likely to get help.

All the best [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Harry I have been using K Rend for years , HP12 HP14 with mesh and TC15 acrylics and silicone.
I have also done miles of Render Only using the standard base coat and fibre coat never had a problem.
I have used there dashing mortars and brick render mortars with great ease
I have been rendering and plastering since 1983.
K Rend also make renders for other companies who then give it another name .
Try it yourself it’s the only way to get experience with the materials
K Rend also have a training facility in Larne where you can get your hands on the materials for a day

Stay away from krend baged render. Its Dog s**t to be honest. Vinmak. parex. Webber. all better to use.

Hello Harry I have been using K Rend for years , HP12 HP14 with mesh and TC15 acrylics and silicone.
I have also done miles of Render Only using the standard base coat and fibre coat never had a problem.
I have used there dashing mortars and brick render mortars with great ease
I have been rendering and plastering since 1983.
K Rend also make renders for other companies who then give it another name .
Try it yourself it’s the only way to get experience with the materials
K Rend also have a training facility in Larne where you can get your hands on the materials for a day
Do you work for k rendo_O