Knauf Day out & Go Karting 17th July

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out Danny. Called hospital to try and change dates to make the "day out" but the was no way i can wait another 8 weeks to get my already buggered back looked at and scanned . Was so looking forward to meeting some of the other lads on here also.:RpS_unsure:

I have for the last 10 years mate with no cartilage left in the base of my spine. I am after steroid injections as i don't fancy having it fused as that will be me out for months.
Was so looking forward to @Danny giving me a black tpf shirt like i ordered rather than the white one i received. In saying that i am trying my best to change the colour myself. so far its an attractive beige-white :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have for the last 10 years mate with no cartilage left in the base of my spine. I am after steroid injections as i don't fancy having it fused as that will be me out for months.
Was so looking forward to @Danny giving me a black tpf shirt like i ordered rather than the white one i received. In saying that i am trying my best to change the colour myself. so far its an attractive beige-white :RpS_laugh:
didnt want a life story mate.....................................................:RpS_biggrin:

I am in the design Phase of my electric wheelchair for skimming. It will have have a scissor type lift for the high areas and a attachment at the wheels for the low passes with my s*p*r*lex.This is not meant in any way as a joke as being disabled is not cool.But think of how many jobs you will get when turning up in my new plastering super chair :rolleyes) .The is method to my madness if you think about it

I am in the design Phase of my electric wheelchair for skimming. It will have have a scissor type lift for the high areas and a attachment at the wheels for the low passes with my s*p*r*lex.This is not meant in any way as a joke as being disabled is not cool.But think of how many jobs you will get when turning up in my new plastering super chair :rolleyes) .The is method to my madness if you think about it

sorry, chris but i've had to report this post to danny. its a bit risque and likely to offend :RpS_sneaky:

Hmm you definitely ordered a white one :)

@Wezly :) Yep :) Sorry I did not reply been building stairs :)

You are on the list and a beer is definitely on the cards very soon.... :)

Last edited:
So - who is off to Sittingbourne next week then?

I have just seen the proposed agenda for the day..... Looks like a fun day! (just waiting Danny's approval, so i am told)

Yeah email me buddy and I will stick you on the list....

I am definitely not staying over though I have to be in MK that night as I am plastering ceilings for a builder friend for 4 days....

Good day out. So bloody hot.

Thankyou mr lord for letting everyone win at karting

I had what the horse racing world called a handicap..... slight extra weight issue.... LOL

Picked up you Pompy (and weird Islanders) guys goodie bags for ya - down that way next Thursday, so will try to meet up then...

Great to catch up with a load of you guys today - have a good chat, play with MP Finish and Ready Mix Plaster.... then watch the backs of almost all of you as you raced around the go cart track!
@Dansouthcoast84 - I hope your hand has overcome having to handle someone elses trowel.... (and may such a feeling never be discussed again....LOL)

I hope you all had a good time and made it home (or to wherever you were heading) safely

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.