Kit!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I even have diffrent hawks for skimming and bonding/rendering

lol
err me too
I've also got separate buckets for different stuff!!

Now were talking, i got a plaster bucket, hardwall bucket, and adhisive bucket. A washing tools bucket and a bucket to run my whisk in after a mix!! Oh yeah i also have a tall mixing bucket, but thats just for show cos it looks good... ;D ;D ;D

lol
err me too

Now were talking, i got a plaster bucket, hardwall bucket, and adhisive bucket. A washing tools bucket and a bucket to run my whisk in after a mix!!  Oh yeah i also have a tall mixing bucket, but thats just for show cos it looks good...  ;D ;D ;D
I have a hardall n Adhesive bucket 2 skimmings buckets, whisk and kit cleaning bucket then clean water bucket and a water sprayer

lol
other half went into garden the other day and looked behind the shed where she "never" goes
She said it looked like the buckets were breeding!!
;D

lol
err me too

Now were talking, i got a plaster bucket, hardwall bucket, and adhisive bucket. A washing tools bucket and a bucket to run my whisk in after a mix!!  Oh yeah i also have a tall mixing bucket, but thats just for show cos it looks good...  ;D ;D ;D

What about a piss bucket ;D

lol
err me too

What about a piss bucket ;D

Never thought of that.... What time does wickes open in the morning ;D ;D

lol
other half went into garden the other day and looked behind the shed where she "never" goes
;D
I know this is a stupid question where you gettin the buckets from or shud i say breeding from lol

lol
;D
I know this is a stupid question where you gettin the buckets from or shud i say breeding from lol

Seriously?
Tall ones from Screwfix
Gorilla tubs from errr anywhere really
and the others are 99p each in B&Q (they breed like rabbits those buggers every time I go to B&Q I come back and blimey theres 5 more!)

I recon hes nicking um from me as all my buckets just keep disapearing  ;D

Its not that, the diy stores have a very cunning way of offloading buckets on you. They have done away with baskets and provide buckets instead after shopping you can buy the bucket for 99p.

As all your shopping is in the bucket it seems a shame not to buy it and take it with you...... Very shrewd business if you ask me!! ;)

I was working on a job earlier this year and one of our buckets was missing so went off to look for it and found a polish dude with my bucket full of rubble with a bloody massive hole in the bottom so started having a shout at him and he just couldnt understand :-? he came back to me with another bucket that he nicked off the brickies followed straight after by a angry brickie ;D

lol
;D

Seriously?
Tall ones from Screwfix
and the others are 99p each in B&Q (they breed like rabbits those buggers every time I go to B&Q I come back and blimey theres 5 more!)
those bnq 99p buckets are naff handles fall off all the f'in time

lol
;D

Seriously?
Tall ones from Screwfix

I know...... But i still buy the bloody things!!! WHY!! :mad: :mad:

lol
;D

Seriously?
Tall ones from Screwfix

So throw em away. Thats the point isn't it.
I always add £5 to bill for buckets anyway.

you buy them for a few reasons
1. you have your shopping in them
2. there clean
3. You have a bucket FETISH!!!!!!!

lol
;D

Seriously?
Tall ones from Screwfix

So throw em away. Thats the point isn't it.
I always add £5 to bill for buckets anyway.

There is that angle... Dont feel so bad now! ;D

3 all the way!!
But clean new buckets look soooooooo nice!
Have you ever reached in and stroked the bottom? Hmmmmm Silky....

Oh just me then
Uhum!
:-[

you buy them for a few reasons
1. you have your shopping in them
2. there clean
3. You have a bucket FETISH!!!!!!!

Doctor doctor i think im a bucket.. Go and stand in the corner... Why will that cure me.... No we have a leak in the roof! ;)

I have to ask but what do you actually carry in the bucket bag of finish as cant imagine you get alot in the bucket!!!!

I have to ask but what do you actually carry in the bucket bag of finish as cant imagine you get alot in the bucket!!!!

Just water for cleaning tools of small amounts of muck for patching.... Gorilla tubs for mixes!

Also use one as my s**t bucket then throw it in skip with the s**t

Hey all what kit does a plasterer really need i.e the obvious hand board and trowel, brushes, buckets, but what do all you lads carry and use really many thanks for the responses  :)
Radio

screwfix catologue and a newspaper to read when your on those silly small jobs with only 1 wall/ceiling to skim and u have to sit about and wait for it to go off :mad:

i bought one of those wind up radio's from tesco's thinking it was the best thing since slice bread..... until i found out, id need to wind it up for 15 minutes, for it to last all day ;D

i bought one of those wind up radio's from tesco's thinking it was the best thing since slice bread..... until i found out, id need to wind it up for 15 minutes, for it to last all day  ;D

attatch it to your whisk for a minute, should be good for the whole week ;)

kettle radio gets my vote maybe even a george foreman grill ontop for making bacon butties

iv got the makita radio its the best 1 i think ..runs off ya drill batterys and sounds quilty..

yea i have a £650 makita drill kit 2 ..im a plasterer...nerly got a £400 nail gun 2 ..

i need to stop looking at tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.