KING KENNY "Only great men put their legacy and status on the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
KING KENNY has parted company with Liverpool FC and FSG.

He answered the call in our hour of need and risked his reputation for the club now the yank owners have decided to go in a different direction. I am ashamed of the owners right now as they themselves have a part to play in our lack of competing at the moment with their moneyball policy proving to be hit and miss.

He deserved at least a second season, but they didnt even stretch to that. maybe they are a little more impatient than the fans. :RpS_cursing:

How do FSG expect to run such a storied and decorated club from a Boston office.......if only they spent more time at the club things may have been different.

KENNY will always be the KING YNWA

No

If its RAFA I will let them off I dont want any other person from this league.

It needs doing fast because we also parted with steve clarke, comolli was sacked months ago and Ian Ayre is about to be next because of his poor handling of off-field matters alowing the club to come under scrutiny that couldv been easily stamped dead.

So with no management team how do we even go about looking for players now !

Kenny definitely deserved another year at least, but the reason these companies buy into the top Premier League clubs is to get among the Champions League megabucks and saddle them with massive debts to finance other arms of their empires - no amount of club history will change that. Respect to Dalglish, he'll have got a nice pay-off no doubt :RpS_thumbup:

Kenny definitely deserved another year at least, but the reason these companies buy into the top Premier League clubs is to get among the Champions League megabucks and saddle them with massive debts to finance other arms of their empires - no amount of club history will change that. Respect to Dalglish, he'll have got a nice pay-off no doubt :RpS_thumbup:

not sure about pay off, Kenny's contract wouldnt have been geared up for that, he once signed a renewal contract in his first tenure as manager without any salary being inserted, the club asked him "what about your salary" he said " Liverpool FC want me to stay on, thats good enough for me we can talk about that later" and off he went back to training the team. everything he did was for Liverpool. Imagine a manager signing a blank contract in todays game ? ? ? shows the measure of the man. Great dignity and integrity, always loyal and honest. LEGEND

thats your lots trouble you think he wouldnt be up to the job be souness next

Been there done that.

We had the right man we should have stuck.

We must not become a sacking club, its not us.

Look at chelski, Proof that other mens players dont fit other managers - 8 managers in 9 years and only now the caretaker has clicked with mourines olde gaurd theres the proof.

Stick by your man and let them have time, fergie, wenger = proof

Bit of a pisser he got the sack but spending 100 million with little return is no good. might as well of kept hodgson for the length of time they gave KK...... give the job to Hansen he's always good at telling other people what they've done wrong on MOTD

The problem with liverpool and their fans is they are living off their past they are a mid table club now, who are not really gonna compete in the prem for a LONG time coz they have been left behind. dont see the point of sacking (you call it parting company) King Kenny but stop living in the past. They have missed the boat and i cant see them catching up other clubs even more so now they are managerless. Another main problem and the real issue ( it will all come out) he backed a racist who then s**t on him he should of had the balls to sack him.

:RpS_laugh:Di matteo at Chelsea, could do a job, he might be looking for a job at a bigger club, he's only caretaker at the moment:RpS_sneaky:

The problem with liverpool and their fans is they are living off their past they are a mid table club now, who are not really gonna compete in the prem for a LONG time coz they have been left behind. dont see the point of sacking (you call it parting company) King Kenny but stop living in the past. They have missed the boat and i cant see them catching up other clubs even more so now they are managerless. Another main problem and the real issue ( it will all come out) he backed a racist who then s**t on him he should of had the balls to sack him.

HAHA

other clubs fans have been calling us that since 92, even when we finished 2nd with 86 points 1 behind utd who nicked the title that year - 86 points that has won prems before, 3 points of this years total ! we also won our big ears and played in another final and the FA cup along with charity shield and carling cup we finished second under houllier, so hardly mid table. I dont live in the past mate that is all recent glory my eyes have seen and I had a ball every single time.

I respect you mate and I am happy to see you posting in the forum because I know you know your onions when it comes to plastering, but above here your talking utter rubbish, dont give up the day job:RpS_wink:

not sure about pay off, Kenny's contract wouldnt have been geared up for that, he once signed a renewal contract in his first tenure as manager without any salary being inserted, the club asked him "what about your salary" he said " Liverpool FC want me to stay on, thats good enough for me we can talk about that later" and off he went back to training the team. everything he did was for Liverpool. Imagine a manager signing a blank contract in todays game ? ? ? shows the measure of the man. Great dignity and integrity, always loyal and honest. LEGEND
Super ally at gers working for free. Beat that

HAHA

other clubs fans have been calling us that since 92, even when we finished 2nd with 86 points 1 behind utd who nicked the title that year - 86 points that has won prems before, 3 points of this years total ! we also won our big ears and played in another final and the FA cup along with charity shield and carling cup we finished second under houllier, so hardly mid table. I dont live in the past mate that is all recent glory my eyes have seen and I had a ball every single time.

I respect you mate and I am happy to see you posting in the forum because I know you know your onions when it comes to plastering, but above here your talking utter rubbish, dont give up the day job:RpS_wink:

LOL livin in the past mate anyway what do you recon to this call? I look forward to alex calling him in the mornin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
isnt the way for liverpool to progress, to move to a new increased capacity stadium, thus increasing revenue to fund players especially with the new fifa revenue rulling coming into force soon.
once there new players gel next season theres no reason for them not to be in the top 4 next season.if carrol has a good euro he'll be full of beans at the start of next season,downing will come good,henderson doesnt become a bad player over night they have a world class striker [love him or loathe him],they only bad signing is charlie adam for me, i think liverpool was a step to far for him.they have some average players granted but a cull should see that addressed, but good keeper, young uns coming through, insperational captain.

Last edited:
His downfall was to bevhappy with carling cup an fa cup not the top four!!100 million for a carling cup?supid pride over king kenny past footballing skills says it all.ive admired liverpool for years since 70s such loser mentality!!europe is what pays bills for top players so stupidly naive to think otherwise.weak as fook over that rat suarez!worse than mancinu over rat tevez!

Liverpool cant keep relying on gerrard to drag them up the league like he has done for quite a few seasons.Find his replacement has to be top priority. i think joe cole is wasted in france. her was mustard at chelsea........ they should bring micheal owen back now he's a free agent.....NOT! he says he's not retiring yet... he's is one greedy B*****d

Liverpool cant keep relying on gerrard to drag them up the league like he has done for quite a few seasons.Find his replacement has to be top priority. i think joe cole is wasted in france. her was mustard at chelsea........ they should bring micheal owen back now he's a free agent.....NOT! he says he's not retiring yet... he's is one greedy B*****d

Michael who?

He died when he sold out to the scum

I have to admit I did chuckle when the man united fans started singin 'micheal owen is a red, he hates scousers'

I have to admit I did chuckle when the man united fans started singin 'micheal owen is a red, he hates scousers'

It made me laugh too because the irony is;

from another Song -

" you two faced B*sta*ds, your hero is scouse"

Cant believe liverpool killed of kenny........

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.