khabib nurmagomedov

Members online

He wins 2 more fights and retire.

Or u mean how does he beat Dustin ?

Thats my guess, as good as anyone's )

Many people think Tony would win. He is more creative, more fun to watch.

But i see Khabib just way too strong in most aspects of the game at LW division.

He wins 2 more fights and retire.

Or u mean how does he beat Dustin ?

Thats my guess, as good as anyone's )
I personally don't see habibi beating poirier, let alone tony. Both have excellent on the ground and standing ! You can't say the same about habibi! Retire unbeaten!? Who gives a f**k, he is not popular now and what on earth makes you think he will be when is gone ? I give him a week or maybe days and once he realises no one gives a s**t, here it comes - the greatest comeback! f**k him! The sooner h goes the better for the sport!

Makes you wonder why how they tried and failed 4 times?

Khabib has only fought 3 or 4 top contenders. Boring as f**k to watch him hug people to death
You should remember the whole thing is about building up image and sell it. No mater what UFC does there are some " champs" they never be the people's champions and there is a day they can't do it anymore. Watch habibi losing and they'll throw him out of the box.

Yea with Khabib' boxing, its a hard sell.

But people may eventualy pay to see Khabib loose, if he remains unbeaten, which is a big "if" .

Yea with Khabib' boxing, its a hard sell.

But people may eventualy pay to see Khabib loose, if he remains unbeaten, which is a big "if" .

But it would be in boxing not mma. It’s a win win as it was for conor. If he wins, he’s god. If he loses, he’s not a boxer anyway

But it would be in boxing not mma. It’s a win win as it was for conor. If he wins, he’s god. If he loses, he’s not a boxer anyway
Of course boxing. But Khabib's boxing may not sell many tickets or ppv. That maybe the reason Mayweather turned it down before.

Feeling the same. Hard to keep liking conor. They said the money would go to his head, look at the whole family now.. mom and sisters lips all blew up and wearing fancy brands.. thinking they’re all something special. Sad really.

If my son ever got rich, I wouldn’t want a penny never mind bowling about like a don. Embarrassing
View attachment 38913
Their Gypos, what did you expect,! You can't buy taste ! :rolleyes:

1949EE06-DD7A-4E11-B0FF-A3533837BAEF.jpeg

Can anyone confirm there is no AC in the arena in Abu Dhabi ?
Real feel is 47oC at the moment.
Must be missinformation, as it would ruin the competition.