Keeping wet edge with krend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been plastering about ten years now mostly inside graft.Time to move into modern renders done about half dozen jobs in krend nothing as big as the 1 we doing next wk any tips to keeping wet edge.cheers lads

Got to be organised, have another spread with you if its a decent area(I take it your handballing)and a decent lab knocking up in front. Plan the area and and you will be fine.

I have 5 blue barrels that fit about 8/9 bags in load all your bags and water up. Say you have a 40 bag panel mix the lot up then both start on the top lift mix that tub up again put you first coat on then one of you drop down mix that tub up and carry on putting the first coat while the other lad stays on the top 2nd coating following you down

Got to be organised, have another spread with you if its a decent area(I take it your handballing)and a decent lab knocking up in front. Plan the area and and you will be fine.
aye mate we doing by hand there's 2 of us putting on we going to mix 6 bags at a time.got a lab but doesn't have a Scooby so 1 of us jumping off to give him hand to mix.been there today putting bedes on and stuff looks bigger again.

I have 5 blue barrels that fit about 8/9 bags in load all your bags and water up. Say you have a 40 bag panel mix the lot up then both start on the top lift mix that tub up again put you first coat on then one of you drop down mix that tub up and carry on putting the first coat while the other lad stays on the top 2nd coating following you down
cheers for that mate a reckon its bout 35 bags everything will be ready to go.we garn to have to go like the clappers but not bothered how long it takes as long as it looks right.

aye mate we doing by hand there's 2 of us putting on we going to mix 6 bags at a time.got a lab but doesn't have a Scooby so 1 of us jumping off to give him hand to mix.been there today putting bedes on and stuff looks bigger again.

Your labourer doesn't know how to mix k-rend? wow mate..think you need a new labourer, that's very basic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.