Keeping vans tidy

Members online

Mines tidy. Well kind of. Not really. Terrible
W1dXVcx.jpg

I like everything in it’s place.
If it’s not I loose my s**t, must be a mixture of ocd and military background

I'm like that. My solution is simply not to own anything. I'm serious, I own f**k all. Absolutely nothing. The clothes on my back, a chef's knife, one wok, a few plates and a saucepan. My living room has got f**k all in it. A couch and a plant. It had a dog in it til Sunday but the dog died. No telly, no radio, no DVD's, no ornaments, no pictures no nothing. There's a table but I don't own it.

I have a bed, a blanket and pillow and that's it. I've never owned more than I can carry.

I do have a laptop.

It's why I've never married...wimmin and their tat drives me round the bend. Cushions and bread makers and f**k**g fridge magnets and god only knows what else they feel that they need to get through the day.

Bastards.

I'm like that. My solution is simply not to own anything. I'm serious, I own f**k all. Absolutely nothing. The clothes on my back, a chef's knife, one wok, a few plates and a saucepan. My living room has got f**k all in it. A couch and a plant. It had a dog in it til Sunday but the dog died. No telly, no radio, no DVD's, no ornaments, no pictures no nothing. There's a table but I don't own it.

I have a bed, a blanket and pillow and that's it. I've never owned more than I can carry.

I do have a laptop.

It's why I've never married...wimmin and their tat drives me round the bend. Cushions and bread makers and f**k**g fridge magnets and god only knows what else they feel that they need to get through the day.

Bastards.

I have often thought about selling everything and seeing what I have and starting again....

Have you shared this thought with Jane?

Forget I asked, of course you haven't. You're still together. :ROFLMAO:

oddly we have talked about it but then its getting off the property ladder we worked to get on seems pointless... but still

I do have a laptop.

Bastards.
Dog probably had enough

I cared for her well. f**k**g funny old dog though....there was a very particular way that she had to be handled. Do it right and people would stop me in the street to say what a good deg she was...do it wrong and she'd make a complete arse of you and leave you to shout til you're blue in the face....we came to an understanding about all this years ago. Established a routine and stuck to it.

Did a better job than this prick anyway....who the f**k does he think he is, Crocodile Dundee?

He is a prick when you watch him walking a dog he gives them sly kicks in the side with his heal the only dog he failed to train was a jack cause when he kicked it it would bite him back

He is a prick when you watch him walking a dog he gives them sly kicks in the side with his heal the only dog he failed to train was a jack cause when he kicked it it would bite him back

I'm very robust with a lead....my reasoning is this. The lead isn't to control the dog. It's there to let the dog know what you want and the aim is to not have to use it at all. I never used my lead once in five years, including to leave her outside the supermarket or even the pub.

I'm very robust with a lead....my reasoning is this. The lead isn't to control the dog. It's there to let the dog know what you want and the aim is to not have to use it at all. I never used my lead once in five years, including to leave her outside the supermarket or even the pub.
I have to put canny collars on mine as they pull like f**k. Thought white en will walk at side if he.s on his own and black wont pull when he.s by his sen

I have to put canny collars on mine as they pull like f**k. Thought white en will walk at side if he.s on his own and black wont pull when he.s by his sen

That's ezakkerly why I never had or will have two dogs.....never get proper sense out of either of them.

I live where I.m on fields in 2 mins o never really had an on lead as well

at the risk of elevenerifing, I'm talking about crossing main roads and everything....leave her outside tescos for 15 min and she'd not budge.

Mine stays on the lead when walking but up in the fields i let the little murderer run riot

At one point if mine got out they would only stop when they got to coast . They have chilled in last year . Been hard with little en as I used to take em all over but no time at min