keep warm this winter.

IMG_0340.JPG

little tip on keeping warm this winter, especially handy for the site lads.
if you find your in need of a bit of a warm go find a corner and stand there for a while it'll usually about 90 degress there (y).
I always thought weeping interspersed with whining helped :estudioso:

2.10. :rayos::risas:
"Forget about the gym, just buy one of these jackets!"

Cmon guys,leave it out guys, it's not funny guys. Honestly guys,I've got 4million followers now guys,so it's about time you respected me guys, ok guys. And I've got a GTS too guys .
Guys Tourette's syndrome. Guys .:estudioso:
It's got to be a wind up he can't be real.

Cmon guys,leave it out guys, it's not funny guys. Honestly guys,I've got 4million followers now guys,so it's about time you respected me guys, ok guys. And I've got a GTS too guys .
Guys Tourette's syndrome. Guys .:estudioso:
It's got to be a wind up he can't be real.

we all thought that about the angry scaffolder but as it turns out though he's very real :frenetico:.

received_1769680626645090.jpeg

lol we've been making some real progress over in Facebook land of late.
so much so in fact I'm actually thinking about attending his next completely free micro semen training course to be held completely free in a state of the art training facility/garage in sheffield and is going to be totally free as its just for the lads on facebook and will be totally free.
aside from a small fee of 220 quid to cover the cost of sample materials and a plastic trowel and also a small contribution of 20quid to cover Incidentals like heat and power and crayons and paper for the certificate of achivement and maybe a small additional donation to cover the free tea, coffee, jaffa cakes and rohypnol.

I
so much so in fact I'm actually thinking about attending his next completely free micro semen training course to be held completely free in a state of the art training facility/garage in sheffield and is going to be totally free as its just for the lads on facebook and will be totally free.
aside from a small fee of 220 quid to cover the cost of sample materials and a plastic trowel and also a small contribution of 20quid to cover Incidentals like heat and power and crayons and paper for the certificate of achivement and maybe a small additional donation to cover the free tea, coffee, jaffa cakes and rohypnol.
Any screenshots? I'm not on them groups anymore

Brilliant

The bloke who commented that he was driving rates down was right. We all appreciate what it's like to really need the work, but this guys boss is taking the piss. .......footballers wages....pffft!!

Anyone who thinks that was Cassie on that Tiler's forum needs there heads looked at lol

and I suppose next you'll be trying to tell me that this cassie off of the 'chicks who used to be guys with dicks forum', isn't the mad scaffolder either?.
from up north likes railways can't be anyone else.
Screenshot_2016-10-16-10-49-23-1.png

it's trowel selling heaven on there for him the guys a genius.
with all the he/she's or shim's or whatever they are/were they'll all be right into the DIY won't they.(y)

My dad used to wear tights underneath his pants when he worked on the railways. This was before skins etc. And my sister who is a nurse? She's told me that a lot of homeless will piss themselves just to stay warm? Not because they're alkies

My dad used to wear tights underneath his pants when he worked on the railways. This was before skins etc. And my sister who is a nurse? She's told me that a lot of homeless will piss themselves just to stay warm? Not because they're alkies
The bodies natural defense to release urine prob when asleep as the energy taken to keep unwanted waste at body temp can indeed mean life or death .
Also why hands and feet get cold first as the body will retract heat to protect the organs to stay alive even if this means loss of toes fingers or even limbs.
Clever old Mother Nature.

I where the wife's tights under my work trousers in cold weather too.