Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA HA I thought I'd test it out on you. Youve just been smitted! Soz mate. I dont mean anything by it.
Just applauded you and now your Karma is 1 ??? ;)

It's when a sparky puts his boxes in the right depth and tucks all his wires in and because of this I clean all his boxes out nice and clean, this means the sparky has good karma. Obviously this is only theoretical and is never likely to happen.

I gave simps a karma just in case anyone thinks he done it himself ;D and i didn't know what is was at the time think i gave spunky one as well :-[

church said:
I gave simps a karma just in case anyone thinks he done it himself ;D and i didn't know what is was at the time think i gave spunky one as well :-[

You gave Spunky one :eek:, now this system has just about as much credability as CSCS.

essexandy said:
church said:

You gave Spunky one :eek:, now this system has just about as much credability as CSCS.

I aplauded you for saying you gave spunky one :)

Then I smited you because, even if it didnt work, it would have more benefites than CSCS

spunky every time I see you post I keep hitting the smite....lol sorry mate!

You crack me and my mrs up!!!!

Danny

essexandy said:
It's when a sparky puts his boxes in the right depth and tucks all his wires in and because of this I clean all his boxes out nice and clean, this means the sparky has good karma. Obviously this is only theoretical and is never likely to happen.
like that :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;) ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.