k render a few question

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi lads hope you are all well

Just a few things where can i get k render from in kent / canterbury

am i right in saying that top coat will about 15mm will take 1 bag at 25 kg and should cover 1.3/1.5 sqr mtr

i have looked all over the web but cant get any prices at all and how mutch do the plastic beads cost as well

we hav about 100sqr mtr to do so would i b right in saying that that will take about 50/60 bags at 15mm

and can you apply the top coat on to a s & c scratch coat as been told you can ???

any help will b great many thanks lads

The best and cheapest place to get K Rend is Direct Building Products they are based in Bradford West Yorkshire but will deliver anywere. You can also get the base coat and beads from them, ask for Wayne or Chris tell them Kris from Allwall UK has put you on to them.
The coverage on K Rend only (with no basecoat) is 1m2 per bag ignore what the website says, you will get 1.3-1.5 if you do use a basecoat.
As for sand and cement don't do it you might think you are saving money but if it goes tits up you will not have a leg to stand on

Hope this helps

Failing that come up to our training centre and we will show you how to do it

thanks lads

was not going to do the s & c scratch any way allwall as like u said if it gos wrong am in the sh:t big time

as for top coat am saying 15mm as you need to scrap back about 2/3 mm so will leave u about 12mm so on that i will need 100 bags if 1 bag dos 1m2 what is the average price per bag

If your doing an 18mm coverage scraped back to 15mm finish you will struggle to get a metre a bag from krend. coverage rate is around 0.8 m per bag.

how can you take on a job like this and you know nothing about the material ? why don,t you f**k up you own house rather then some good paying persons house

Minster at maidstone will be the best place to get krend ! Beads from G and H supplies near bean :RpS_thumbup:

keithuk who the **** are u then and who said i was doing it am asking questions about k render so wind your neck in on jobs like this i normally sub them out but it helps if you know some thing about the product becouse un like you i dont know ******* everything ok is that ok with you then

keithuk who the **** are u then and who said i was doing it am asking questions about k render so wind your neck in on jobs like this i normally sub them out but it helps if you know some thing about the product becouse un like you i dont know ******* everything ok is that ok with you then
After reading my post ,i think i deserved that one

Sorry mate ,i think it was the beer doing the typing .If we can start over again ,i would say " if you can use Weber rather then Krend i will be able to help and advice you " as now my head is removed from my arse

Status
Not open for further replies.