K Rend

Members online

David stewart

Active Member
Was always led to believe that to much mixing with any scratch render puts to.much air in it which you don't want for the finished product. I've heard that krend is getting made in different parts of the country because of demand and there using different sand in the dry mix hence the cracking but who knows
 

Jimbob9

Active Member
Was always led to believe that to much mixing with any scratch render puts to.much air in it which you don't want for the finished product. I've heard that krend is getting made in different parts of the country because of demand and there using different sand in the dry mix hence the cracking but who knows

You need to listen to different people.
 

Jrend

Active Member
is it all just hear say then there no making it in Kings dry mix in Ayrshire ?
Your will never get one over on jimbob regarding k rend. Can he honestly say he has never had issues with k rend if not he is a lying tosser. We all know you have links with krend or rendit so he will never Slag it off. You just need to view reviews on the subject to see k is bobbins and 99% of people that have used have had problems the other 1% is jimbob I have been applying scratch renders now for over 13 years and most of the problems I have had to deal with have been k.
 

David stewart

Active Member
Your will never get one over on jimbob regarding k rend. Can he honestly say he has never had issues with k rend if not he is a lying tosser. We all know you have links with krend or rendit so he will never Slag it off. You just need to view reviews on the subject to see k is bobbins and 99% of people that have used have had problems the other 1% is jimbob I have been applying scratch renders now for over 13 years and most of the problems I have had to deal with have been k.
Must be the most expensive and one of the worse to for cracking regarding the making of k_rend that was a rep that said the demand for it is so high there having to make it else where I know a few company's now that won't touch it because of the problems with it cracking was there not a issues with algae as well
 
Last edited:

BigK

Private Member
I've never had problems with it cracking, but I mix it up in a big mixer and mix fook out of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Jimbob9

Active Member
Your will never get one over on jimbob regarding k rend. Can he honestly say he has never had issues with k rend if not he is a lying tosser. We all know you have links with krend or rendit so he will never Slag it off. You just need to view reviews on the subject to see k is bobbins and 99% of people that have used have had problems the other 1% is jimbob I have been applying scratch renders now for over 13 years and most of the problems I have had to deal with have been k.

I've had issues with everything.

Such is life. I don't tend to worry most things are easily sorted.
 

claremont

Member
Been using k1 all week and apart from it being slow setting i have had no problems with it i.e shrinkage cracking in the heat and slumping like I used to.
Maybe I have been lucky but its been really nice to spray and looks great when rubbed up.
Has the product been modified?
 

Mag

Active Member
Thanks guys I'm trying to find out whether your scraping same day with accelerator or leaving it overnight ?
I did a bungalow a few weeks ago got 30 bags on by 10 ish by hand and went home till 2/3 o'clock and scratched back lovely and home by 430 . Boom
 
Top