k rend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how much you paying Rich? And whos your supplier? You still havent answered your phone or rang us back. You wally!

how very dare you.

sorry forgot all about it.
il give you a bell, when ive finished my tea.

I ordered some weber pral the other week and they told me they had to get it from france cos it was an odd colour and didnt stock it....i thought they were pulling my pisser cos it was gonna take 3-4 weeks so maybe they have shut down......and the weather has picked up..........froggy wankers
No mate that's not true ,weber don't bring pral from France ,did they offer you another ?

Can some body give me there views on k rending over a waterproof sand and cement scratch coat? Also do u need to wet the scratch coat before laying krend.

Can some body give me there views on k rending over a waterproof sand and cement scratch coat? Also do u need to wet the scratch coat before laying krend.

Ive done it with weber pral without any problems, would have though Krend would be the same. But im sure some other lads on here would be able to give a more definite answer..........welcome to the forum Byron............where you from Marra??

Status
Not open for further replies.