k rend price

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

Could i have price for k rend 400m2+ labour only put on by hand to new blockwork , hpx base coat full mesh raised bands around all openings , need to price along side internal work of one of job private customer . thx

What will the materials cost for base and topcoat per metre? Why is it having a base and mesh or do you guys always base and mesh? And is that right rich you want £20 a metre?

That hpx is a load of bullshit IMO. Why not just mesh your first pass of k rend if you are putting it on by hand. Raised bands you could take all your openings out and charge 2/3 your m2 rate for all areas less than 300mm wide. Plus then charge for beads. You are better off this way as there can be no confusion or debates about paying for work you aren't actually doing (garage doors etc) and you get paid for beads aswell
ie M2 rate = £? Linear = £? Angles, stops and bellcast = £ ?

to be honest Ian all of the work I have done in the last 6 months has been skimming and thin coat. did a 200m2 presto job in nov.

I need more confidence really, but have no one here to learn from :(

to be honest Ian all of the work I have done in the last 6 months has been skimming and thin coat. did a 200m2 presto job in nov.

I know the feeling rich, how can you learn of em when none of em speak english?

Simply should be there helping you Brown0 ( g5 Bristol :rolleyes) innit Simps)

The warm wall system is full G4. You can spray the sm700 onto the wall and stick the boards or use it to butter the back of the board. Then stick a d 4-3 slow output rotor and stator on to spray the reinforcing coat. Then using the same d4-3 it will mix and spray your noblo on. Of you go then get a airless sprayer to paint your noblo using the extra profit you made by using your machine.

Whats the refurb job all about. What materials you using ??

Sub the skimming out to some starvers on here for £2 thats the last place you be working yourself

lol nice one ian .... i need to spend time working with someone. its easy just to say do this do that but when you have never done it its hard lol

Get in your garage and give your G4 a good kick then tell her from now on you are in charge and she works for you. Chuck her in the van and get cracking. All you goto do is post your next job on this forum and see if it can be a machine job for you.
Eg
Your refurb job get hardwall or cpi or mp75 get beaded out and get in there by the time you asked all the questions the job will go smoother and you will get more confident. And sack any prick who is working for you that dont like machines cos he will get you down big style

flinny K rend about 7.50 a bag hpx 12.00 mesh 1.20 beads approx 1.50 lm

Wheres that from? Im goin to look at a job tomorrow around 200m took a drive past today they have built an extension out of block upto the original brick, lovely looking house in brick would be ashame to render the lot but thats what it looks like. I know you just said the hpx is a waste of time but its gotta be stronger then the top coat. So would you normally mesh the lot with the hpx and bead up, then top the same day? Waht you gettin out of a bag around a metre? Plus what would the machine boys be lookin at to come and spray it and how many days? And before a certain few start shoutin the odds i know what you got on the last job you done in grimsby ;)

your'e welcome rich

flinny
I don't use allot of k rend but Direct building products is gonna be your best bet unless you know someone who uses a lot and just add to his order. your gonna get about 1 mtr a bag at 15mm. I was saying that hpx and mesh is a waste direct to new blockwork. You have to wait for it to set before you can go back on it and i cant see why anyone would do it cheaper because its going on a few mm thinner . IMO you can just use 8mm of normal coloured k rend and fully mesh that if you have a background that is diferent substrates otherwise just mesh the stress points.
Dunno bout prices for it until you defo know what is wanted there

Status
Not open for further replies.