K-rend price m2

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes will agree it's a dumb cheeky question
But as nobody really does is over here I haven't got a clue and nobody to ask

We don't discuss rates on here.

But what I would do is work out how much the materials cost is going to be and then how much you would want for your labour.

I never do a m2 price on anything.

All varies. Rates start at 1p going up to about £1k per m2
Depending on who you are where you are what you are and who you know.
Best thing to do is go on building sheriff [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Allow about £15-18 + vat per m2 for the materials to cover all eventualities and the rest is up to you. That's if you've got a supplier who doesn't want to pin your hat on.

Allow about £15-18 + vat per m2 for the materials to cover all eventualities and the rest is up to you. That's if you've got a supplier who doesn't want to pin your hat on.
Ok mate thanks for that it has helped
Can understand why rates shouldn't be discussed on here must cause all sorts of problems.

It can cause loads of problems,we all deem a decent days wage to be different.someone only recently offered me a labouring job @£150 a day.then a lot of skilled tradesmen earn that amount after years of hard work and practice at their job,it doesn't add up and the reason it causes problems.

hello all
Been asked to do a krendscratch job any clues to m2 price
Thanks

In my experience you can charge what you like in Jersey it still won't be enough.
Pointless asking here as you will be multiplying the answer given.

Yeah it's still there. The plastering rates are higher here but it's expensive to live here. who did you work for?
As you may remember it's mostly S+c render or EWI
The architects are like dinosaurs over here K-rend WHATS THAT?

Dandarra were a big outfit, we were doing private work, was there about 18 months.
Loasamoney for little work and plenty of beer, best job I ever had!

Dandarra were a big outfit, we were doing private work, was there about 18 months.
Loasamoney for little work and plenty of beer, best job I ever had!
Ha ha yes there are a few lads from the mainland rekon it's Cushy here!!
Coz there in holiday work mode sun,sea,s*x
It wears off after 25 years

Worked in Jersey in 1997 for a plastering contractor named Ray Finton on a hotel, float and set, remember getting 50p to PVA every lintel, used to go the Cambridge for an early beer

Worked in Jersey in 1997 for a plastering contractor named Ray Finton on a hotel, float and set, remember getting 50p to PVA every lintel, used to go the Cambridge for an early beer
Yeah Ray has retired now. Was it the Mayfair hotel ? And the Cambridge is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.