K Rend or Weber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all,

Is there any difference between the 2 products ? From looking online, for normal domestic application I should be using Weber Pral M or K Rend silicone FT ??

Also what should I be paying a bag ? Had a quick look at some suppliers and they are quoting 20 quid a bag !! Seems dear considering a bag per sq metre ?

Cheers guys

A lot of the lads on here swear by a mono sold by lord & Downing cant remember what it is called but im sure one of the lads will be along soon to point you in the right directon , but best find out if they put it through a machine or put it on by hand ;) might make a difference

out of ft and pral m if i was hand applying id go for pral m and yeah bout 8.50 a bag, l&d render is primo colour and is good gear ,

Not sure mate it was only a gable end about 9m2 (freebee job on the rugby club ) ,new block work 2 passes done around 2o'clock in polar white ruled flat and lefted , came back to 2 random cracks about 8 inch long that looked bad and never really scraped out , last year Autumn time not sure about the wind but not direct sunlight no mesh

thats where it would of cracked it dont have to slump much to crack got a bit of air trapped use a serrated next time it stops it slumping by letting the air out

right, got the job guys, its only 30 square metres all told, so reckoning on 35 bags of Weber to allow for wastage ?

Also, could you let me know what tools (other than trowel & hawk) I'll need to scrape it, cheers

rich how do you compare the product to others? do find it slumps and have you jand applied it? the presto I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.