K rend labour price

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discussing prices on here mate is a no no all I can say is if you wanna do it for that price get on with it tho I wouldn't . Good luck

No im a plasterer.pricing up a job, customer wants to pay that, but not sure if I'll make any money, never used it before.would 2 plasterers and a labourer do 50 sqm a day??

Wtf mate ?!? Customer telling you the price ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Bet there tape measure was from a faulty factory too ! Madness , you could get 100 metres on if it was a big gable , or 20 if it was a fiddly thing ??? Ur the tradesman u tell them u fool !

No im a plasterer.pricing up a job, customer wants to pay that, but not sure if I'll make any money, never used it before.would 2 plasterers and a labourer do 50 sqm a day??

Yes but its overnight scrape now so add another day. Also the beading and protection to consider so it could actually be 3 days rather than 2.

Anyway I wud tell em to do one

Ive got a good price on interior though.its a new build.just want to make sure I dont lose loads of money on it, as long as a 2 and 1 can do it in a week im happy enough :). Can it be done in a week??

It's you that needs schooling my friend put ya trowel on eBay n get a job in tesco sure you will fit in better there I've had a trowel in ma hand since I was 14 stop talking shite :RpS_thumbup:

No there is no mesh involved, is this possible to do this in a week?? 2 spreads and a labourer

How can you asked on a open forum if the job can be done in a week?
You are the only one to see the job.have you used a through colour render before john?

Oh I've just seen your other thread asking about k rend.
If you can't do the job walk pal.you will make a mess and not get paid.also you will be misleading the customer

No im just asking a question.isnt that what this website is about? As I said im new to k rend, but ive been plastering for 16 yrs, so I do know a fair bit about it u cock ed

These lads are just playing with you mate.

You will do 50m2 a day easy, don't bother with mesh, waste of time.
£9/10 per m2 is about right, just crack on.

Put the pics up when your done, we love pics.

These lads are just playing with you mate.

You will do 50m2 a day easy, don't bother with mesh, waste of time.
£9/10 per m2 is about right, just crack on.

Put the pics up when your done, we love pics.
:RpS_lol:,and how your getting on with hacking it off,and giving them the £1500 back for the materials

I know exactly what I'm capable of a day and you should too pal its not all about that with mono as said you need to know what your doing with this stuff it's a expensive product to fook up with I would suggest getting someone on board with you that has experience in it there's no shame in that it's something that a lot of spreads ain't used yet but it's the future so we should all get familiar with it

I might be ok then keith.the other lad I work with has done it a few times, I cant ask him as he' s on his holidays

I know exactly what I'm capable of a day and you should too pal its not all about that with mono as said you need to know what your doing with this stuff it's a expensive product to fook up with I would suggest getting someone on board with you that has experience in it there's no shame in that it's something that a lot of spreads ain't used yet but it's the future so we should all get familiar with it
Well said mate ,but i would keep away from it :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.