K rend jointing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellas its been a while, ive got some funky bbqs to build and k render. The spec is for them to be ashlar jointed. Ive seen a few diff tools such as 1 from refina and av been pointed in the right direction of pft also. Just wondered if anybody has used these tools ect or any tips? thanks lance.

pic.twitter.com/dPgNGDhkEg

and also

ashlarjointingtool.jpg

Think we used that bit if kit at Weber a while back. Preferred the bit of wood with metal strip folded over it, easy to handle. Suppose it depends on whether you need that specific groove though. I see some ashlar cutting kits on the net are crazy money, I wonder if it's really worth it.

i,m with Grump ,bit of wood and metal ,i do have the one your looking at .only been used once

cheers lads, av got 5 bbqs to do all the same spec and also some coins on the external corners on another job. Alot of passing trade as its on a main road so planning on doing a nice neat job.

@essexandy i was thinkin that whilst writing this post lol u know me better than that. Always do a neat job but on this 1 theres no room for error or unforseen circumstances. :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.