k base coat

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on the background mate look on there website everything is there you can download the information in a pdf format and save for future ref

why did you scratch in s+c mate the basecoat is for this if you have any problems they will blame it on the scratch not being up to it but if its done you could get away with a tight base coat just go on the site they have then work out from there i think its 1.8 m2 a bag at 10mm you might get away with half that so 3.6m2 a bag then you top should be put on at 13mm and scraped back to 10mm but make sure your base is flat as fcuk do the top in two passes first tight and rule it then second thicker ruled and one straight after the other

its a sandstone faced gable and has fairly deep hollows in the joints so am going to use s&c first to get it out if that makes sense mate. so when laying on the top coat lay the first pass on tight then rule the second pass is that wot your saying mate

you would be best phoning up krend technical department mate and asking them about application over sandstone because if you follow there spec and get it in writing you wont have any comebacks as regard application you might need an r7 primer fist but s+c no i would not go there is it a private job

Yes , but you quite an informative c**t all the same.

Remember the half stone disk tip.......

k base coat

Served me well here.....sprayed this one with cpi, still rubbing up at 6, and way to soft for marking out that night( and too dark) .

Status
Not open for further replies.