Just starting out

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thanks for some helpful advice, where do you buy this d-tak from? And would you have any ideas on where to get the card on a roll from this was my initial idea as its only the first 2 foot by the floor you need worry about?[/QUOTE

ive always got it in stock mate if your in basildon you can come and collect some also you have sps envirowall in basildon they keep it on the shelf their a bit pricier but you'd have no delivery charges

Also I thought dust sheets would be a bad idea with the hoses trailing across them or do you fix them down?

And do you all mask up electric boxes or just fill em up with overspray :RpS_blushing:

Rip up empty plaster bags and shove them in the sockets. Job done :)

That's a nice cheap way of doing it:RpS_wink:
we've been using 2" masking tape which does the job well.
i've not sprayed reveals (if that's how it's spelt) yet as didn't want to make to much mess and to be fair the 14 day tape I bought is more like 14 mins so we just put them on by hand with left over gear.
how do you get on with reveals?
Also I'm thinking about getting some spats to final trowel with save keep putting the stilts on!!! What you think?

We hand apply reveals. I use s*p*r*lex spats to trowel up. Also use plastic Refina trowels.

I'm hoping that some other good spray crews will develop on the forum. We get some projects come through that need more then we have so maybe we could work together at some point and swap tips

Lol you won't get many tips from me at the moment, this week has been like starting plastering for the very first time using the ritmo!!!! But I'm more than happy to work along side you if you require any machine gangs

Don't worry to much. Got our Ritmo a couple of years ago and soon found not to many others spray finish yet. Just make it upnd learn from your mistakes. Your mess it up loads at first and 99% of the time it human error.

Status
Not open for further replies.