Just sorting this

Wayners

Loft conversion and the bricks and wood where left on the plasterboard which caused the board to start to fall away over the last 20 years in lounge. Dropped 100mm in places and amazingly it stayed up but hanging on light fittings I think. It had pulled the nails clean out of timber which had me puzzled when viewing with such a large void. Timbers are a mess with no support so propped up level and put bracing across.. Not having much fun to be honest. Electrical work needed to be sorted so lucky a mate came to the rescue (sparks) but fuse box needed replacing.. I'm getting to old for this. Lol

Loft conversion and the bricks and wood where left on the plasterboard which caused the board to start to fall away over the last 20 years in lounge. Dropped 100mm in places and amazingly it stayed up but hanging on light fittings I think. It had pulled the nails clean out of timber which had me puzzled when viewing with such a large void. Timbers are a mess with no support so propped up level and put bracing across.. Not having much fun to be honest. Electrical work needed to be sorted so lucky a mate came to the rescue (sparks) but fuse box needed replacing.. I'm getting to old for this. Lol
View attachment 36331
Always the way. They lob any old s**t on top to save a run or 2 to the skip

Bloody nightmare.

Like the look of that fan, does it work well?

Where do you get them from?
Fan from Ebay.. 10inch at 300watts with 5m hose for £105.. It helps take dust out and is also a blower to dry off anything and move the air. The bigger the better if you want dust pulled out though so consider a bigger one than the 10 inch

Carpet is going but they want to keep it down as will have to move back in lounge for a while so I used taktek carpet protector. Good stuff and still down