just seen the worse plastering ever

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

been workin on a job were there are other spreads working for a building firm..the plastering was all one coat..it was sooooo bad it was unbelievable holes every were marks trowl ripples holes the lot dry and ruff as f_uck cant believe they get away with it..they do some plastering and come back the next day and skim on to what they left the day before! and to make good they use easy fill..they end up easyfillin about 60% of the wall area! why do they bother! i took photos and all! it was that bad!

some are on a price and thats all thats in it in site sometimes.... i do mostly domestic too...2 coat all the way ....lol..on a few occtions 3 ..but that was a wile ago

Photo301.jpg

Photo310.jpg

Photo309.jpg

ent that good on the phone but trust me is was no good

ill look aq c**t if they look on here ..ha fing is they were nice lads just could plaster to save there life

yep thats fooking rough!! anybody leaving work like that should give the game up!!!. oasis was the builder blind?

nah the builder seemed well on the game?maybe standerds are diffrent in some parts..it was not in my local area..they asked me about doin work for them..

it's hard to tell from the pics APART FROM the light switch pic.....that is ruff .
did they get paid for that shizer ?
these kinda guys give plasteres a bad name...but they are probably qualified....thats the crazy thing !
i have no qualifications but could teach all these kids a thing or too.
CIS NVQ aint worth a sh*t in my opinion it may get you on a site but it dont mean it's right.

since im addin pics ill show ya wot i did in that same day

3409556189_ba7faa5b80.jpg

3409555423_02a67c9f78.jpg

thanks f_UCK FOR BONDING AGENT i was on me tod allday..7x4m celing plus the lower wall..6bags!

the job i did for a builder the other day

3409558429_852a369f76.jpg

3410367870_1b57e46456.jpg

whys that board kicking out like a dogleg ;D.......only kidding looks tidy ;)

mr spuck before we go on about bent beads again lol i dint board it..was some inrance company..witch 2 be fair did a wank job!

were all as good as our last job mate ;),,,,,,,,ive done some s**t ones in my time

i have kill homes in the past..some times i go bk to jobs a year later and the plaster is still up the drive!

Oasis are they spraying it or hand ball, must admit i have left one coat like that when it has been late but if you know what you are doing you can bring it back in the morning and it will be spot on they obviously dont know how to.
Lucius.

plastered round the light switch nuff said..
oasis your pics there aint bad.. you wanna post em in the faq just as an example of a tidy little job, spotboard on display etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.