Just saying hello

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpetem

Hi I have been plastering for a few years now in bedford. I learnt at gold trowel and then went to work for a plasterer as 'apprentice' for bout a year. There looks like a lot of good information on this forum, so should help with other aspects of plastering im not sure about. I dont really advertise but I built my own website which is www.pdmplastering.co.uk. I still got a little bit of work to do on it, but if anyone can take a look and tell me if it looks ok or what I could change to make it better itd be appreciated. Thanks.

another bloke who got impatient and greedy too early and will end up skimming for the rest of his life ..........apart from that welcome to the forum does youre missus take it up the ass?

lol! what u mean i got impatient and greedy too early? i like plastering although some jobs do piss me off. I havnt got a missis but if I did she sure wud take it up the ass.

have you ever thought im only going to live once and would at least like to try the taste of cock ?

welcome to the forum

I am/was living in bedford your website is quite a simple clean site nice...

If I was on the tools stll you would be competing with me but dont worry I am not......lol

Spunky leave the poor bloke alone he has enough to cope with in bedford

Danny

Thanks for the nice comments. Danny I have been reading a little about your own website stuff and seo. I mite be interested to buy your guide if it still available. So did you stop plastering to work on your websites, and is this forum your own website? Looks like you are doing well in the online business. It think it wud be nice to make a living online, but I guess it takes a lot of skill and work.

hello,

yeah this site is my own creation....

I have been working online longer than I have been plastering but as ever with me i have one of those personalities that has to get to the top of my game and as quick as possible so worked hard when I got started with plastering built a good business then cleared off travelling...lol

The website design and optimisation I do is simply a sideline to my main business model but it covers costs when things get tight as they do.

Working online has always been a dream for me so I knew it was going to happen eventually. I have taken a pay cut, when I was plastering £1500 to £2500 was a normal week for me, now its a lot less but I am more flexible and happier, no stress and if I dont work for a month I still earn so its not all bad.

Best of all... the amount of people that told me to stop wasting my time online when I was younger are now eating their words....that is satisfying...lol

I still plaster for people that I know and builders, because if I didnt I would not leave the house at all other than going for a beer. I just sub out the work I dont want to do to other spreads I know in the area and try anfd give it to the ones that have kids and families etc...

yep working mans web domination is still available.... http://www.plasterersforum.co.uk/plasterers-forum/index.php/topic,6203.0.html

quite a few members are getting good results with it and ranking nicely!

Danny

wow u made £1500+ a week?? i wish i could make that.. although maybe its early days for me. Thanks for sharing that, iv always been interested in building websites. Its good to hear other peoples stories. I have a few ideas for websites, but it takes me so long to do them. and im crap at graphic desing... bak to plastering for now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.