just qualified

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky 10

hi my name is ricky i have just done my ica level 2 plastering and also my level 1. I have done float/skim /render/ board and skim a ceiling /floor screed/ fibrous. Outside of college i have done a dpc which passed an inspection and my other jobs about 5of them have all been overskims. I am keen to learn more but every time i look at the job centre/ paper there are no jobs or they are to far away. Im just looking for some to to let me work with them from the manchester area but im willing to travel i dont want loads of money just more experience. I also have my own tools and transport thanx

in exactly the same boat as you mate, ive applied for an apprenticeship with my local council, could be worth while checking out your local councils site to see if something similar is available £650 starting wage each month and college once a week, gain NVQ level 2 and 3 8) best of luck

thanx m8 ive tried my local councils and they said try the sub contractors tried them they said there not taking any 1 :mad: good luck anyway

dont give up tho, visit a random local pub in the afternoon in some mucky plastering clothes, prop up the bar and soon get other tradesmen interested, even if its just for 1 job. bloody hard i know withthe recession and even without it but keep in there and it will come good 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.