Just mastered the s*p*r*lex ...I'm so emotional right now

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The riviera vids are @Olican he didn't use the s*p*r*lex to lay on, I'm sure it was the nela premium trowel straight out of the box whitch is a roughing on trowel.

I used the nela premium for a while to lay on with (wanted to give it a fair run for the review) but have gone back to my MT carbon to lay on and 1st rub then finish with the supperflex. Had a new plasterer start with us this week and he had his tools nicked so he is using my Nela premium to lay on and 1st rub (finishing with Superduperflex) and he loves to trowel.

I used the nela premium for a while to lay on with (wanted to give it a fair run for the review) but have gone back to my MT carbon to lay on and 1st rub then finish with the supperflex. Had a new plasterer start with us this week and he had his tools nicked so he is using my Nela premium to lay on and 1st rub (finishing with Superduperflex) and he loves to trowel.
I'm still waiting for the nela premium from plasterers one stop shop I fink they r Sailing across the water sum where plus. I've paid for it and didn't know was a delay till I opened the box for my other stuff

Am I missing something here??
All this talk of s**t I've never heard of, nelly this speedskim that, WTF?
I have four or five trowels, three of them are fecked, I let the boys practice with them! The 2 good ones I render and plaster with, none the wiser what the newest one is but they do the job and I've had no complaints yet, why complicate things?

It's in your head if you think these things make it easier!! Like parking sensors in a car, great at first but after a while you constantly turn the Feckin things off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.