Just joined the Eze revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a new machine coming today also.
It's called the mini eze.
As with the big eze you have to mix by hand then load up and away you go.
Got a 100m2 gable to do tomorrow £££££

Attachments

• Just joined the Eze revolution
    image.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 379
Well, not really a revolution, more of a small movement :-/ it's a start in the machine world though and by all accounts it's perfect for what I'd need it for.

Bring on the abuse from the PFT massive! :baaa::hola:

Good investment despite what some on here may say. You will see the benefits of the machine yourself mate.

Your more than welcome to pop down and see us for a free training session. I would advise it mate :)

Well, not really a revolution, more of a small movement :-/ it's a start in the machine world though and by all accounts it's perfect for what I'd need it for.

Bring on the abuse from the PFT massive! :baaa::hola:
If your happy thats good ,welcome to the dark side mate and happy spraying !

Last edited:
I'm far from being a brownnose but credit where it's due for Plasterers One Stop Shop. Bought the Eze 2nd hand on Tuesday, called Ryan yesterday and explained the situation and how clueless I was about working it and he got me booked in today for a check over and training! FOC! Can you ask for more than that?!

On arrival this morning I was greeted with a crackin cuppa and got straight to business with the machine guru Andy :sisi: Andy spent the best part of 4 hours covering setup, spraying, cleaning down and everything else in between. The training was very thorough so it's down to me and my lead brain to remember it all next week after a fair few ales in between :hueco:

The setup there was impressive! A well presented shop, warehouse stocked to the roof, smart looking workshop, staff meticulously checking every trowel that's being sent out, big plans for the future too! Very professional!

All in all first class service, a good team, a wealth of machine knowledge and the bacon butties provided were exquisite :fuckyou:

Thanks to all at P1SS especially Ryan, Andy and the brew maker!

See you again no doubt!

Just joined the Eze revolution

I'm far from being a brownnose but credit where it's due for Plasterers One Stop Shop. Bought the Eze 2nd hand on Tuesday, called Ryan yesterday and explained the situation and how clueless I was about working it and he got me booked in today for a check over and training! FOC! Can you ask for more than that?!

On arrival this morning I was greeted with a crackin cuppa and got straight to business with the machine guru Andy :sisi: Andy spent the best part of 4 hours covering setup, spraying, cleaning down and everything else in between. The training was very thorough so it's down to me and my lead brain to remember it all next week after a fair few ales in between :hueco:

The setup there was impressive! A well presented shop, warehouse stocked to the roof, smart looking workshop, staff meticulously checking every trowel that's being sent out, big plans for the future too! Very professional!

All in all first class service, a good team, a wealth of machine knowledge and the bacon butties provided were exquisite :fuckyou:

Thanks to all at P1SS especially Ryan, Andy and the brew maker!

See you again no doubt!

View attachment 6089

Pleasure to have you down mate. You forgot about the Bacon Roll ;-)

Keep in touch and let us know how things are progressing mate

Hahaha just re read it! Been a long day! Had 3 others in after you with machines or picking them up! Left the office at 8!

Got an extra to send you which I forgot about. Will send it for delivery Monday mate

I've not had an extra Ryan? I've been eagerly awaiting the postman every day only to watch him walk by and I sigh and get back to Jeremy Kyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.