Just bought a Super Flexi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Hi Lads & Flynny
I've just bought one of these, it's great, leaves a nice finish & polishes up well. (y)

While i'm on the subject what's best to use with the super Flexi?
Crest or Colgate?

I always find Crest a bit gritty & Colgate a lot smoother to use. :nocausagracia:

Thanks in advance for any replies xx

Dimitri Koubi mate..... yeh, its very good gear, doing loads of it... give him a ring and see what he says about prices, tell him you know me ( craig ) im down again tue for a few days... I;ll tell him your ringing if you want ?

Dimitri Koubi mate..... yeh, its very good gear, doing loads of it... give him a ring and see what he says about prices, tell him you know me ( craig ) im down again tue for a few days... I;ll tell him your ringing if you want ?

Na i'd be wasting his time at the minute, was asking out of interest with the future in mind. Doing all site work mainly at the min

I should also add i only tried one because the nela was out of stock at the time and i hadn't bought a trowel in a week or two so couldn't help myself. It's like a reflex these days.

I should also add i only tried one because the nela was out of stock at the time and i hadn't bought a trowel in a week or two so couldn't help myself. It's like a reflex these days.

Yeah you get over that. Ive had 2 refina and 2 nela flexis. Refina Plastic. p1ss plastic. Speedskims ezespats refina spats excaliburs the lot. Now i stick to a 16" carbon and 18 ss mt for skimming and a 13" mt for floating

Yeah the novelty of shiny new tools is fast wearing off. Going for a 14" mt of banging on, 1800 SS (wasn't a fan but now love it) and a new 14" nela s*p*r*lex once i get one. The rest have now been put in my rendering tool bucket.

Still love that angle trowel though! Thanks x

Got any pics of you micro jobs? Cheers

Yeah the novelty of shiny new tools is fast wearing off. Going for a 14" mt of banging on, 1800 SS (wasn't a fan but now love it) and a new 14" nela s*p*r*lex once i get one. The rest have now been put in my rendering tool bucket.

Still love that angle trowel though! Thanks x

You're welcome. Got a 16" nela if you want it. used for about a month

Status
Not open for further replies.