Just a heads up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

Here in the south east , merchants are putting up there prices on plaster , been quoted £ 6 . 55 on multi per bag , and just over £ 10 for carlite bonding :RpS_sneaky:. I have a couple of weeks work booked in pricing on old plaster prices so im only going to making a tiny profit on materails for a while :-0 so hopfully b& q still have loads of split bags , but on the up side beer is cheaper from the supermarkets than its ever been :RpS_thumbup: , i think its the goverments way of telling us to give up work and drink more not sure tho , like i say just a heads up .

Living the dream guys and gals .

Churchie over and out .

Here in the south east , merchants are putting up there prices on plaster , been quoted £ 6 . 55 on multi per bag , and just over £ 10 for carlite bonding :RpS_sneaky:. I have a couple of weeks work booked in pricing on old plaster prices so im only going to making a tiny profit on materails for a while :-0 so hopfully b& q still have loads of split bags , but on the up side beer is cheaper from the supermarkets than its ever been :RpS_thumbup: , i think its the goverments way of telling us to give up work and drink more not sure tho , like i say just a heads up .

Living the dream guys and gals .

Churchie over and out .

Church, we can help you out with a decent price on MP Finish if you want? Try and keep hold of your margins!! Let me know if we can help

i use to allow a cockle a bag on most jobs i price, but i guess things are changing :glare:

£7 a bag around here
£7.80 a 8x4 board (12.5mm) too.
( welsh valleys )

takes the biscuit, but travel 15mins to b&q and looking around £5.00 a bag and same for a sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.