Jub carbon base

Members online

id put jlm as a slurry coat to act asan adhesive then carbon base it. you can get upto 15mm carbon. if you wait a little while between coats

It's Gary pearceys spec
Primer coat of vezacril
Then carbon base
Think I'll go around 12mm and mesh then 10mm next day.
There's 420m2 to go at here so a decent job!!!

f**k knows mate
I have up to date terms with jub but had some prices last week from Dbp and the costs were cheaper on some things!!!
Tbf I get my track, trims, clip ins and full system stops from Wemico or trueline and there way cheaper than my Jub price list, what were Dbp cheaper on Bobby?

Tbf I get my track, trims, clip ins and full system stops from Wemico or trueline and there way cheaper than my Jub price list, what were Dbp cheaper on Bobby?
render products they wont be cheaper but like you say beads trims etc are cheaper elsewhere. as they source from.where you buy

Some are dan
I've got priced lists for both products
The nano texture/mesh and primer is all cheaper!!!
Unless you get special prices?:eek:

What cheaper from a middle man, this is crazy. You need to sort it with Jub. I'd be insulted and pissed off mate

f**k knows mate
I have up to date terms with jub but had some prices last week from Dbp and the costs were cheaper on some things!!!
Manufacturers would prefer that you buy from merchants as trying to manage loads of accounts and small orders from across the country is a pain, they'd rather deal in full pallets.

Which is why merchants get much better rates as they do deal in full pallets.

Also there a minimum spend of around £1000 now for free delivery with jub
Saying that Dbp haven't got a moffit service so that's a pain also