Jub 1.5 nano

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
For bucket coats ,it looks a good machine as i have always said ,i just dont get it for mono or any bagged renders
I'll let you know on that one Keith not put mono through yet but have to get my D10 Mtec sorted first [emoji106]

I agree with Keith.it looks a great machine for spraying top coats.
Rory the racing car bought a eze a while back.ive heard now he is looking into the ritmo for render work
I've seen guys on utube spraying mono and it looks hard work

The EZE is designed for EWI work. Not for Mono. It has the ability to do it though and does it well. Lots of our customers say it's exactly what they need. Very simple and most of the time problem free.

For day in day out Mono we always advise 3 Phase or Diesel.

Obviously what machine people buy depends in their finances as well

Now I can't start shouting the odds about machines coz I ain't used one!!
But I know the machine that mix it need to be fed so who does that a plasterer on 30,000 a year???
am ready to be educated nicely !!!!!

When my machine is loaded , it can mix and spray 13 m2 at a time , so it has not got to be nursed , allowing my lad time to help out . We are a two man set up so it works great for us

Machine plastering/rendering is brilliant once you know how. We seem to be years behind europe in these techniques etc as i was using a G4 over 20 years ago in Germany. Machines really do make life easier when they work properly but as most of you machine guys say its all in maintaining and looking after your machine with proper set up etc. They make rendering work so much easier a big thumbs up from me (y)

You got one?

No but I have worked with leeroy using his. Great for bucket coat and for ewi yes you have to knock it up first but we are not talking the same volume of bags as mono. My lab can earn his money instead of standing there fag in gob and a flask lid of coffee in hand while waiting to drop a bag in the Ritmo. Bloody ten a penny! The beuty of it is having close by and not m's of pipes.

I would consider one for ewi and bucket coats. High volume then its the Ritmo.

No but I have worked with leeroy using his. Great for bucket coat and for ewi yes you have to knock it up first but we are not talking the same volume of bags as mono. My lab can earn his money instead of standing there fag in gob and a flask lid of coffee in hand while waiting to drop a bag in the Ritmo. Bloody ten a penny! The beuty of it is having close by and not m's of pipes.

I would consider one for ewi and bucket coats. High volume then its the Ritmo.

Ah thats the thing i dont always do ewi.

Hardwalls and mono is something we do aswell

Base coat simple,It's only like mixing skim its not hard. But mono I wouldn't mix by hand hopefully with the d10 Mtec I've got should do mono pretty good. But I really push ewi any way

Status
Not open for further replies.