Jub 1.5 nano

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Hello all
Has anyone used the Jub nano self cleaning 1.5 mm?
If so does it do what it says on the tin!!
I've got a job to price that's surrounded by trees and the original rendered house is very green and mouldy they want it insulating.

If You look into how Nano works then no, it might not stop it coming back again as green. Even more likely with insulation.

It takes water to do the cleaning and if it is sheltered then it will not self clean.

Yeah its nice to use and is meant to give that extra life span against going green.

You can always call jub and ask for tech info as any manufacturer system will be happy to help

Advise your clients that it is not as self cleaning as they may have been led to beleive or they will be ringing you up complaing.

No never. Don't bother ringing anymore.

But do use their products. Good gear but there are others just as good.

Their ocr has given me problems lately though. Not as ocr as it should be. There is a knack to using it and I think I might have got it now.

Hijacking a thread here but just wondered if anyone has tried to leave a sponge finish with hpx or hp12? For a one off, tiny job I want to do in one visit

No never. Don't bother ringing anymore.

But do use their products. Good gear but there are others just as good.

Their ocr has given me problems lately though. Not as ocr as it should be. There is a knack to using it and I think I might have got it now.

Yeah it is hard to use. Doing 100m of it 10mm. Gotta get it thick 1st coat. Scrim. Slurry then wet it to trowel. But too much too quick makes it bubble

How you finding topcoat? Finding this heat at mo gotta rub up twice quick one straight after othr or leaves darker patches

No Mate it is that eze, have a word with Ryan at one stop fantastic and simple machine to .This is jub nano :)

Neat job but knocking it up before still baffles me
Yes I would of probably agreed with you before dan but I bought machine for ewi and base coat is easy to knock up 1labour knocking three big plaster buckets at once. Keeps us going no problem, just pour and spray nothing letting you down trust me fantastic machine. I've owned and used a fair few machines and if it's not machine letting you down it's your lads with this machine it's idiot proof

Looks a good machine and a easy set up and there's nothing wrong with the Labourer knocking it up first coz that's his job.
Looks like you can do a fair bit of work with it.
Sod spending 20k a year for a lad to knock it up ,i got a machine to do that !

Which machine is that Keith?

How do the machines that mix as well get on with products like k-rend where the stuff is shite unless it's spent at least 10 mins in a mixer?

Yeah I too have a machine to knock up but don't need for ewi work, 20k for labourer, gis a job ;-)plus if he wasn't mixing he would be putting powder in. It works for me and TC coat well I'm yet to see a machine that matches it

For bucket coats ,it looks a good machine as i have always said ,i just dont get it for mono or any bagged renders

Status
Not open for further replies.