Joshua v ruiz

Frank Bruno syndrome. Carefully matched with few learning/testing fights. They have it all there own way and when they have to fight out of their comfort zone they get found out. To be honest I thought he swallowed it.
Did you see when Ruiz was being interviewed after the fight, Hearn was getting some right s**t aj had to intervene a few times. Don’t know who he was, you will know bill.

2E17CFAC-6B4E-421D-AABC-F6A357FDE58F.png

Yon mon in the gigs

I heard that Joshua’s dad had a go at Hearn’s, just upset I would imagine.
That would be him then, on a brighter note. Looking forward to smith vs Canelo. Do you think Canelo will go for triple g before smith. Think smith could take Canelo out.

That would be him then, on a brighter note. Looking forward to smith vs Canelo. Do you think Canelo will go for triple g before smith. Think smith could take Canelo out.
Smiths the best of the British bunch,a class operator and I think he would smash Canelo and triple g

Smith is massive at the weight but struggles to make it, that’ll catch up with him sooner rather than later. He’s never fought in world class and it’s all about levels so I’d pick Canelo. The biggest payday will be a 3rd fight with an aging Golovkin so i think Canelo goes for that.

Smiths the best of the British bunch,a class operator and I think he would smash Canelo and triple g

Smith is unproven at world level. The Groves he beat was shot and not recovered from a shoulder injury. Groves had very little sparring for that fight which makes a difference.