Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I work now I've got an apprentice and he's SHITE! He's got no common sence or skill even though he's been doing the job eighteen months! The other day i asked him to get me my sds drill and he passed me my 18v cordless from the van (shagwit). They put him with me to try and bring him on but I think he's a lost cause!!! He dosnt even do the basics like cleaning trowels or buckets well, he cant lift and set up my ladders cause there to heavy for him and he won't go on a roof as he's scared of heights!

Thing is to get my NVQ's I was visited by an assesor on site who would ask me to complete certain units while he took pictures and statements from gaffers! My apprentice is doing an nvq 2 in trowel occupations and when the assesor comes he asks my bosses to sign off some units and he takes pics of the apprentice holding his hawk and trowel under a ceiling that i just bloody done!!

So my apprentice who shows no interest or apptitude and can't even skim is gonna end up fully qualified in another year!! Told my boss that its b*ll***s but he said he'll just get rid of him when his times up!

What the fu.ck!!!!!!

Doesnt surprise me at all.
I no somebody that had got an nvq and surrendered no pictures only written validation which he wrote himself.No s h i t.......nvqs are worth a w an k

Im based in Liverpool and found somewhere who will do the nvq2 for free and do all the paperwork. :-*

Will keep you updated when they get in touch to let you know what they want me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.