joining a gang

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there everyone i am a plasterer from the leicster area and was just wondering if anyone has any tips that might help me out with getting on a site or setting up a gang as i am finding it a bit tricky to get on to site.. any help much aapreciated :rolleyes)

Best to visit the sites and have a chat with the foremen, it is tough in lots of areas to get going, you can team up with a mate..

u got much work on round hinckley straightedge? im in broughton astley if ya know there? my work is well quiet at the minute. ive always found out the company whos building/plastering on the site and ring up n ask but never got me on site mind,always already got their own subbies in. always worked for small firms and my own domestic work.

I would advise you against joining a gang mate.
It'll just get you into trouble with the law & you'll end up in prison or dead. :-(
Stick to plastering mate, just ring as many people as you can, but as mentioned it's not as busy as it used to be.

Try to make your job ,getting work ,start at 8 finish at 4 ,as said ring around and drop in on sites ,and keep at it ,you will get there ,best of luck

Itried to join the Bloods or the Crips when i was in LA , cant remember which long time ago but they laughfed wrong colour also tried the Hells Angels but the criteria was higher than getting in the SAS.

Itried to join the Bloods or the Crips when i was in LA , cant remember which long time ago but they laughfed wrong colour also tried the Hells Angels but the criteria was higher than getting in the SAS.

JJ was in the crips gang, now look at the fookin size of him :flapper:

There's a boy down my way has got a gang.. He's cool...
.:RpS_blushing::RpS_blushing::RpS_crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.