Johnstones

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rst1983

Hi.Has anyone used johnstones ewi system?also I would like a reasonably priced spray machine for the paint finish?thanx

I seen it and couldn't believe it when I went to pick up paint bloody expensive too seventy odd quid a bucket the bloke said

I have unfortunately we did a job for someone who insisted on it as they got it from the local jhonstones yard in Wolverhampton it wasn't the best in my opinion the texture didn't spread to well and was a nightmare to leave a decent finish. I can honestly say I won't use it again and defiantly wouldn't pay for it

I have unfortunately we did a job for someone who insisted on it as they got it from the local jhonstones yard in Wolverhampton it wasn't the best in my opinion the texture didn't spread to well and was a nightmare to leave a decent finish. I can honestly say I won't use it again and defiantly wouldn't pay for it
Ok thanx,what's your preferred supplier?

Jub mate it may cost a little more than some manufacturers but it's good gear and their silicone texture is nice to use and leaves a good finish too. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.