jobs to start

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rendit

lads ive got 3 jobs to start and one on going till approx october all over country need lads withe experience of thin coat insulated systems dry dash and mp75 also machine experience obviosly for the mp75 job .also monkey or blonsey anyone infact who can give me advice on machine for bucket coat and thin coat renders . has to be light machine as have 3 high rise to do just thinking about weight as its on mast climbers pm me lads as i wont discuss on open forums dont want inexperienced or for that matter any tom dick or harryknowing yours or my business cheers lads

Where you based ? You are welcome to come down to our depot to have a demonstration. Smaller machines for spraying thin coat finishes include the ritmo, the swing,& the quickly pumps.

where based in north east blonsey but where working all over we have a massive job on isle of white we also have 2 jobs starting this month 1 in york and the other in newcastle with another to start next month in middlesborough. is the 110 v ritmo any good for thin coat renders also thinking about the textured topcoat woild you need the bigger compresser pm me with prices if you wish cheers blonsey

give warrior a pm, he might fancy a bit of thin coat work in yorkshire, think hes still away on hol.

Last edited:
Hi Rendit. Pft Northern are much closer to you brother and therefore more convenient for you to deal with. The 110v Ritmo will handle thin coat renders as well as the 240v . They have a depot in Rotherham and will sort you out a demo.
The 110v Ritmo is around 5k

Have experience with mp75 and thin coat renders we have g4 monojet and m tec with our own gen for power my number 07951062101 give us a call

Have experience with mp75 and thin coat renders we have g4 monojet and m tec with our own gen for power my number 07951062101 give us a call

Just a message to the OP.............this poster hasn't even had the courtesy to introduce himself to the forum members so we don't know him at all. He is obviously short of work, like many others, but his 'foot in the door' approach isn't a good one in my opinion....Would you allow someone through your door like this? Would you give work to someone who just leaves a mobile phone number as a contact? No office/landline number?

Just a message to the OP.............this poster hasn't even had the courtesy to introduce himself to the forum members so we don't know him at all. He is obviously short of work, like many others, but his 'foot in the door' approach isn't a good one in my opinion....Would you allow someone through your door like this? Would you give work to someone who just leaves a mobile phone number as a contact? No office/landline number?

sorry mate, didn't mean to offend anyone
My name's Jamie and am happy to provide my landline if you feel it's more appropriate
If there's some kind of etiquiette please do let me know
I just saw lots of other people leaving their mobiles so did not think it would offend anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.