Job leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captaincaveman

Phew. Been busy, busy, busy at the moment. Not much time to be on here.
Had a phone call from someone needing some plastering done. Not a massive job, just plastering up after a UPVC door was fitted but a job none the less. I asked where he had heard of us, the reply was..............The Plasterers Forum!

Well chuffed with potential work with no outlay. :RpS_biggrin:

You now owe Danny £40........................admin charge.........................obviously.....................:RpS_wink:

Well I've just been round to see the job. Tiny, tiny little job but a job no less. Nice chap called Adam and his wife have booked me in to do it one weekend. :)
It was even better as Adam needs two ceilings skimmed in the future so a little acorn planted there and it is a very local job to me.
You may remember Adam from his thread asking advice about plastering his 'bulge'.....ahem. We all asked to see pictures of his bulge at the time and he noticed that I lived in Chard so he called me about this other little job. He took the ribbing given very well.

Nice one Caveman!

Thanks Adam - I am sure he will read this soon! LOL

Great that people are getting work from here - shows that the public and others needing plastering, rendering and associated systems come on here and read..... even if they are what we refer to as lurkers.... lol

Good Luck Caveman - treat them well and they will pass on your details to others!

Nice one Caveman!

Thanks Adam - I am sure he will read this soon! LOL

Great that people are getting work from here - shows that the public and others needing plastering, rendering and associated systems come on here and read..... even if they are what we refer to as lurkers.... lol

Good Luck Caveman - treat them well and they will pass on your details to others!

Thats why being on your best behavior could get you more work :)

Danny

Nice one :RpS_thumbup:
Oh yeah I remember Adam, so did he show you his bulge then? :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.