job I have just completed.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
For any of you that may be interested I have had the contract to complete all the plastering works and mf ceilings for a developer in Cornwall. One house is now complete and you can take a look at
www.beachhouse-cornwall.co.uk

I have one house left to complete which is 3 times the size of the house on the website.

Rich

Wow location ,location , location very nice Rich , maybe a tad cold this time of year tho

They look it mate.

Im working in as ex council house tommorow that has been trashed by a gang growing weed in there.
Big holes in ceilings where vents have gone through ceilings and roof same in the fireplaces a mess,absolutely world apart.Nice work mate could do with some of that!!!

Nice one Rich , makes you feel proud as f**k when ya turning work out like that eh, all them curved and convexed walls must off been a real pain though ;D

skimmin2day said:
They look it mate.

Im working in as ex council house tommorow that has been trashed by a gang growing weed in there.
Big holes in ceilings where vents have gone through ceilings and roof same in the fireplaces a mess,absolutely world apart.Nice work mate could do with some of that!!!
Get on yer stilts and really get the air in yer lungs and youl be FLYIN man. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.