Job cancelled

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
suppose to do a job yesterday but I had to text him at half seven I couldn't do it till next sat as I've torn a ligament in my ankle
Ok he said next sat fine
Just got a text from him this morn I will have to cancel the job next sat it's too expensive
Now this prick has been sat on the price for a month don't get it the fukin eel

Had similar last week, booked in a little job to pinch in the afternoon, it was booked in for a week, he phoned me night before to say he'd gotten someone cheaper....the cheek :RpS_scared:

Just as bad, went out at nights over a few weeks, against my religion (and the wife thought i was havin an affair). Anyway, finished the job, person text me next day delighted with job and how much do i owe, said how much, then got reply, yeah no problem can i give you £xxxx and ill give you rest next month when i'm paid..

Im guessing he doesnt believe you madmonk and will find someone else, dont think its about price!? At least you informed him as others may have not turned up.

Im guessing he doesnt believe you madmonk and will find someone else, dont think its about price!? At least you informed him as others may have not turned up.
Believe what he wants I'm sat on the sofa with my foot strapped up it takes a lot to knock me off my feet an will only cancel if I have to no good turning up an hobbling all round the house some people are just selfish twwats

Believe what he wants I'm sat on the sofa with my foot strapped up it takes a lot to knock me off my feet an will only cancel if I have to no good turning up an hobbling all round the house some people are just selfish twwats
He got someone cheaper,, I find I'm not getting the privates as im too dear.

He's got someone cheaper makes u sick though when u have a verbal agreement no loyalties hopefully he's got some nugget to do it for **** all you'll prob get a call when they fuk it up lol :RpS_lol:

I don't really get your gripe here I'm afraid. If he's already got a painter booked in he probably just can't change that to a week later as they'll have stuff booked in. His excuse is a load of **** like but I can understand why he would get someone else in

Had similar last week, booked in a little job to pinch in the afternoon, it was booked in for a week, he phoned me night before to say he'd gotten someone better and cheaper....the cheek :RpS_scared:

:RpS_laugh: stone cold busted marra

I don't really get your gripe here I'm afraid. If he's already got a painter booked in he probably just can't change that to a week later as they'll have stuff booked in. His excuse is a load of **** like but I can understand why he would get someone else in
It's because I've let him Down at the last min in my thread I've said I can't even walk at the mo never mind work if he can't wait another week that's his problem I wanted to do the job two weeks ago an he said no I'm going on holiday that's ok for him to do that an no he hasn't got a decorated in cos his dad is one an a good friend of mine so that's bollox anyway rant over not arsed his loss

Not the point. He agreed to move the job back a week then funked him of using price as an excuse. He's clearly got someone else. And that's fine but just say it not hard to Text him saying" I need it doing this week ill have to get someone else" not that ******* hard is it

Exactly im an easy going person all you have to do is tell the truth I'm not arsed it's just the snotty reply that pissed me off as I said I wanted to do it for him 2weeks ago just to help him along that's the thanks you get

suppose to do a job yesterday but I had to text him at half seven I couldn't do it till next sat as I've torn a ligament in my ankle
Ok he said next sat fine
Just got a text from him this morn I will have to cancel the job next sat it's too expensive

1 week recovery on a torn ligament ? That's good going

1 week recovery on a torn ligament ? That's good going

I've been hospital this morn to be told it's just badly strained I thought it was torn with the pain even if it was torn I was going to put my son on the job as he is also a spread so either way I would have got done

Ok he said next sat fine

Live by text & die by text ... as there is no context!

I would have phoned him and had a chat - and would have done the job next Saturday.

Live by text & die by text ... as there is no context!

I would have phoned him and had a chat - and would have done the job next Saturday.

Absoloutley spot on

you can sometimes sweet talk them via phone or via face to face

but by text no chance

I'd rather not have to sweet talk a customer. They either want me to do the work or they don't. The day in start having to sweet talking and begging is the day I pack in.

i no how you feel ment to to overboarding and skimming a ceiling today
get a text last night not even a phone call at about ten the night saying need to rescedule as cant be done today
fuming !!! days money lost

i most likely would not be as annoyed by them if they phoned up to explain
and said look sorry cant do tomoz cause so & so has happen or boilers packed up

but a text message to me is just rude
just glad i never finished in time to buy materials on friday or would of been stuck with a load of plasterboard

You have no one but yourself to blame lad. Like has been said somewhere you should have give him a bell and talked about it. Texting is gutless. You have a good excuse because of your leg but he will think your having him on. would you believe it if someone gave you that excuse next time phone them.

You have no one but yourself to blame lad. Like has been said somewhere you should have give him a bell and talked about it. Texting is gutless. You have a good excuse because of your leg but he will think your having him on. would you believe it if someone gave you that excuse next time phone them.

I tried 4 times to ring no answer so being polite that I am sent him a text it wasn't intended as I fakin hate texting so I'm off to the back of the classroom cheers

Had an email this morning to cancel next week, apparently their daughter is having an operation next Monday and they don't know how long she is going to be on hospital for blah blah.
This has been booked in for 6 weeks and she emails me now.
I'm sure I'll be able to cover the 5 days but that's not the point, how long has she known about the operation.

When someone texts about a job to look at that's the cue for me to say naaaaaa mate if your shirking on a call you Deffo ain't getting to the point of me even pricing.

Don't mind texts. often people are in work or I Myself am busy so a text is there for me to pickup and reply when I want. And vice versa. No different to an email really is it.

Ok he said next sat fine
Now this prick has been sat on the price for a month don't get it the fukin eel[

If he had said that 2 me i would of believed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.