Jesus Guys!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everybody,

Right things need to change, or I will shut this forum down.

Firstly I thought I had been careful about what had been said regarding companies and trademarks however obviously its not been made clear enough

NO COMPANY OR IMPLIED COMPANY IS ALLOWED TO BE MENTIONED!!

Danny

sorry mate...
its a sh't rule but youre the boss.. :-[
wish i could understand how websites can be sued for people airing their views on open forums, but hey, such is life..

i find it amazing that freedom of speech has gone. if we know of a bad product or company then we should be able to stress our views , after all, its the opinions of members , not the your Danny so they cant say anything.

no there not gps the mod on here knows more than you'll dream off and is a clever patient chap ......who mentioned what anyway ???.....apart from the female plasterer thing which died a death ages ago but was brought up because her boyfriend wants to act the big i am who have we slagged off ?.........jesus paranoia :eek:

lol did her b.f come online 2? to be fair this forum has garn down hill, some people allways help out give f*uckin gr8 advice while the rest just make it all one big piss take. some people think they are above some1 just for asking questions. there are 3 classic people on here 5 usefull people and about 20 *********************ers

dont make me a mod...... this site would turn to s**t in days.
I think the mods do a good job......its hard to police something like this

simplybesty said:
The Apprentice said:
1 forum as already been closed down for its members saying bad things about a certain company.

No, it was closed down because the people running it were gutles pricks

At last i agree with you simple.......................can one firm monopolise the word plaster? it seems so i would love to know what is said on other forums but i would never pay to give good advice :) and im sure i wouldnt last 5 mins if things carry on like this and this shuts down i might have no other alternative but to join the lord and downing comedy club :(
yep her boyfriend came on acting the big man and danny to be honest nothin was said about you know who so i wouldnt threat and to be honest it could be the best advertising for the plastering forum if you were taken to court even better than getting some fitty to run this site for a few weeks ;)

oasis said:
lol did her b.f come online 2? to be fair this forum has garn down hill, some people allways help out give f*uckin gr8 advice while the rest just make it all one big (french word) take. some people think they are above some1 just for asking questions. there are 3 classic people on here 5 usefull people and about 20 *********************ers

name and shame oasis and if its me i will sue your arse lol

i cant show results i may have 20 f**k**s on my door step! , Mr Brown we've snogged and made up last i hurd. I'm down Ur end next week so im going 2 keep the insults on the low.

i said my piece...but after saying it..talked to the lady..she was upset by the rude comments guys..shes not a bad lass, had a chat for a while with her...understand her bf anger cause if my mrs got that abuse id be in same boat i recon.......do think it will be a hard old game for any women to get into ...lets be honest its a hard game for me ....so a lady getting into the game...well if she was built like geoff capes then game on..this game wrecks you big time and anyone saying any different is a liar in my book, which im sure these people are out there Any lady getting into it cant be told any different really..unless they get a labourer straight away....then money goes down...id be impressed any lady lifting gear and 10 bags up 2 flights of stairs today like i did.....lets just turn it down abit eh chaps....
But do think Kebab kings could be right in this instance.....opinions are opinions and yes speech is free as long as people dont start getting hurt over them...which can happen

phippsy333 to be fair AT TIMES you have been one of the worste people on here for putting people down and being an over all big head and wind up? (well u'v carmd down a bit of late)
you can tell you have alot of good info to give,thats good just dnt need the put downs you give out with it all.

Hello Everybody,

Right things need to change, or I will shut this forum down.

Firstly I thought I had been careful about what had been said regarding companies and trademarks however obviously its not been made clear enough

NO COMPANY OR IMPLIED COMPANY IS ALLOWED TO BE MENTIONED!!

Danny
dont shut it down danny. please. its all ive got :(

phippsy333 to be fair AT TIMES you have been one of the worste people on here for putting people down and being an over all big head and wind up? (well u'v carmd down a bit of late)
you can tell you have alot of good info to give,thats good just dnt need the put downs you give out with it all.
Your on to somthing big o.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.