I've seen this course advertised......

Status
Not open for further replies.
....at the Northern School of Plastering and Partioning just outside Manchester. I could get on a six month Level 2 plastering course fully funded.

Has anyone had any dealings with them or know about them at all? From looking around the site i notice that the general consenus of opinion is against the courses but they do seem to cover a lot and its an accredited qualification.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I've never heard of the place mate, but best of luck with it if you do.

Oh, you'll need these; ,.():;!£?/ as Spunky will be along in a minute to give his 2cents worth. Just add the punctuation where you see fit. Good luck.

Go for it matey. My girl (ex ) is from Riga in Latvia and I did a course over their and been ticking over 2 or 3 days a week. Asked local plasterers for advice and moast said it takes months too get established

Go for it matey. My girl (ex ) is from Riga in Latvia and I did a course over their and been ticking over 2 or 3 days a week. Asked local plasterers for advice and moast said it takes months too get established

What do you do for the rest of the week mate?

Only joking bout the course in Riga pal, did it here. Rest of the week im looking 4 work buddy, anyone want a plasterer in se london lol

You are coming to a plasterers forum asking plasterers for work when you are clearly not a plasterer. Can you see the flaw in this logic?

myhammer.com is more you bag mate

No problem my buddie. I was a currier myself for too years for dhl then agencieys, money was shizzle. Thats why i upskilled to plastering but im wondering now if spending all that money was a wise decision

It took me 20 years to become established

Status
Not open for further replies.