IT'S HERE!

Members online

You put the tape over the bead. Then cut the bit over the bead off.

Why not just stop half a mil short, eliminating the need to cut the excess off?
got you now.
yes makes sense.
I press nose of bead tightish to corner and put a piece across in one, this creates nice tight bead but your idea would be just as good if not better.

what flavour bitch?
You're gonna lose your s**t when your tape bombs, and I'll there with a comforting bowl of soup.
So don't be a
Rik-Mayall-University-Challenge1.jpg

But there was a market for it.

Most buckets sold to builders.

Number one issue they break easy

= marketspace

There isn’t a problem with the current bead fixing methods. = no market
i was fitting a door and window today, it has been a good while since i last fitted upvc windows.
i was supplied with a new patented packer for "toe and heeling" glass.
previous method was to use a couple of packers in corner and never had any problems.
This new method however is slightly quicker and easier, it is two packers connected that clip neatly into corner of frame and it got me re energized regarding beadtape.
it's little things like this that convince me it is going to be a winner and 100% lurpy you will be seeing it in the shops.

Yes mate. Tbh I thought it was s**t. Lost stickiness after a while to fiddly cutting bits ready then cutting it off. I could of beaded Big Ben the time I did one. Sorry.
Oh dear. Oh very dear

Yes mate. Tbh I thought it was s**t. Lost stickiness after a while to fiddly cutting bits ready then cutting it off. I could of beaded Big Ben the time I did one. Sorry.
That's disappointing, what did you try it on?
how do you mean regarding stickiness? any pics?
(thanks for giving it a go)

That's disappointing, what did you try it on?
how do you mean regarding stickiness? any pics?
(thanks for giving it a go)
Tried on plasterboard old back grounds and float so far. I’m thinking it may of been the heat as it was hot last week when I got it.

Got my roll of tape today. Thankyou tapit. Will report back with my opinion... for what it’s worth