IT'S HERE!

Members online

Lol at comparing legitimate businesses with registration criteria to some random on a forum with a holey tape.

This is the gift that keeps on giving

Two more rolls sent out to guys who pm'd me last night.
All samples now allocated, thread closed.

Mines just arrived cheers @tapit

2014D445-03CB-435F-B248-BEA6C4D65FD6.jpeg

well good luck and all the best to tapit ,...at least he is trying,.......whenever i read your comments spunky ,i always get the impression you would start an arguement in an empty house,...still got a bad attitude problem,..........go for it tapit.

Most businesses fail because people were too polite to tell someone it’s a terrible idea, before they put their house and assets into it.

My genuine opinion, assuming this whole thing isn’t a wind up, is to invest as little as required.. make it into a pretty package and sell it to Gyproc or someone. Make a few quid n get out.

Otherwise how’s it going to work? Invest hundreds of thousands you don’t have into machinery to mass produce a product that in all honesty is unnecessary? At best it’s like those gimmicky things like then aerosol dot marker thing you see at the checkout at wickes. You might sell a few but you’ll never make a living off it

Most businesses fail because people were too polite to tell someone it’s a terrible idea, before they put their house and assets into it.

My genuine opinion, assuming this whole thing isn’t a wind up, is to invest as little as required.. make it into a pretty package and sell it to Gyproc or someone. Make a few quid n get out.

Otherwise how’s it going to work? Invest hundreds of thousands you don’t have into machinery to mass produce a product that in all honesty is unnecessary? At best it’s like those gimmicky things like then aerosol dot marker thing you see at the checkout at wickes. You might sell a few but you’ll never make a living off it
well quite right lurpak,.......but think about the bloke who woke up one morning and decided to invent a yellow bucket/that you can knock about ,.....he must have had similair comments,what you are going to invent a yellow bucket/rubber buckets are best, etc etc.........its just thinking about that idea,.....personally i think tapits idea is a good one ,

Sometimes things take off though. I bet when scrim tape first came on the market there were people laughing about how it'll never take off. Now we all buy a couple rolls a week.
Yes this tape might completely flop, he might sell enough to mean he doesn't have to work as much or he might end up selling thousands of rolls a day and retiring

well quite right lurpak,.......but think about the bloke who woke up one morning and decided to invent a yellow bucket/that you can knock about ,.....he must have had similair comments,what you are going to invent a yellow bucket/rubber buckets are best, etc etc.........its just thinking about that idea,.....personally i think tapits idea is a good one ,

But there was a market for it.

Most buckets sold to builders.

Number one issue they break easy

= marketspace

There isn’t a problem with the current bead fixing methods. = no market

Sometimes things take off though. I bet when scrim tape first came on the market there were people laughing about how it'll never take off. Now we all buy a couple rolls a week.
Yes this tape might completely flop, he might sell enough to mean he doesn't have to work as much or he might end up selling thousands of rolls a day and retiring

But scrim tape was previously cottom or whatever not self adhesive. Sticky scrim tape was a great invention

well good luck and all the best to tapit ,...at least he is trying,.......whenever i read your comments spunky ,i always get the impression you would start an argument in an empty house,...still got a bad attitude problem,..........go for it tapit.
cheers hector, its guys like you who are reading without posting every five minutes about what flavour soup they had for tea, that i am trying to get info out to.
its still in market research stage so all comments good/ bad are really welcome.

i have a roll for you @Robbo123 but if you pass i have a few who have contacted me for samples but i cannot accommodate everyone.

cheers hector, its guys like you who are reading without posting every five minutes about what flavour soup they had for tea, that i am trying to get info out to.
its still in market research stage so all comments good/ bad are really welcome.

Welcome ? You get all bitchy lol.

On the video you stick the tape on over the bead. Then cut the tape back. When you could simply run the tape down the bead. No cutting.

It’s things like that, and you then randomly deciding you can trial it as a scrim tape too.. makes me wonder how much thought you’ve put into it.

As it sounds to me like you’ve seen this tape on holiday. Has a ‘eureka’ moment. And ran with it. As it’s apparent you have 0 business sense and know nothing about the market or even know what “your own” product is for

On the video you stick the tape on over the bead. Then cut the tape back. When you could simply run the tape down the bead. No cutting.

It’s things like that, and you then randomly deciding you can trial it as a scrim tape too.. makes me wonder how much thought you’ve put into it.

As it sounds to me like you’ve seen this tape on holiday. Has a ‘eureka’ moment. And ran with it. As it’s apparent you have 0 business sense and know nothing about the market or even know what “your own” product is for
Fixing it over the bead seems stupid, it makes me wonder if there's any adhesive residue left on the bead that might get on your trowel as your finishing up that might mark the plaster.
Anyway here's some
download.jpeg

others have suggested running tape down and it is fine but my preferred method is as i do it.
once you buy the tape or get a free roll you can do whichever way you like, stick it on with your feet, cut with knife, scissors teeth, carving knife whatever you please.

others have suggested running tape down and it is fine but my preferred method is as i do it.
once you buy the tape or get a free roll you can do whichever way you like, stick it on with your feet, cut with knife, scissors teeth, carving knife whatever you please.

Ok I’ll play.

Even with your method of applying the tape.. why put it OVER the bead? Why not just up to it.. so don’t need to cut it? Please explain your thought process

as for scrim,this never occurred to me but was suggested by a couple of forum guys.
sounds good idea and i have a houseful of plastering coming up and client has agreed to let me trial my tape as scrim on ceiling overboards.
also one of the guys with a sample will be giving it a go as scrim.
it may not work but 100% works as beadfix.