It's good to talk !( is it ?)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPREADS

I've been on lots of jobs where people just unload their life problems,ehh I'm a plaster love not a councillor, anybody have similar experiences or stories ?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

yep iv been with a customer like that today telling me about his 90 plus year old dad. He lives with them and he shits him self.

And he wonders why i fook off home at 1:30 zzzz

Not lately but on Friday i had a customer ask me if i thought the bill they had got of a plumber was a bit steep well ! what else could i do :RpS_laugh:

Nearly every council house I ever worked in. Always a story to why they live in a council house.

Not sure why they think I care.

Nearly every council house I ever worked in. Always a story to why they live in a council house.

Not sure why they think I care.

They probably think you live in a posh gaff Carlos because your a plasterer

Worked with this carpenter once ,fooking head wrecker just wouldn't shut the fook up about nothing ,and spoke like a school teacher

i did a job and the customer stood there all day and said "aye a" after every thing i said:RpS_unsure:
WTF does that mean?

Did a job for this one and every time I said something she would just say "ah I tell yea" another one used to just keep saying " this is it"

worked for an old chap who kept me company all day lovely bloke. Got to the end of the job and i started cleaning up and the old c**t thought he would help me by picking up my skimming trowel and scraping the floor with it :RpS_cursing: that killed that trowel :RpS_crying:

worked for an old chap who kept me company all day lovely bloke. Got to the end of the job and i started cleaning up and the old c**t thought he would help me by picking up my skimming trowel and scraping the floor with it :RpS_cursing: that killed that trowel :RpS_crying:

Lol,bet you felt like strangling him

I plastered a pub toilet one time whilst it was still in use, oh dear god the same faces every fifteen mins with the same small talk. Nightmare I will never forget

@Casper phoned me the other week for a quick hour chat telling me he booted his mrs oot again & he wouldn't be getting married, he's had enough, glad to be single again, etc etc.

The wedding is next month :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I plastered a pub toilet one time whilst it was still in use, oh dear god the same faces every fifteen mins with the same small talk. Nightmare I will never forget

av plastered a few toilets in my time as well. especially when i was a youngin and i thought i could drink loads of stella............only one winner there......................god loves a trier though........................:RpS_thumbup:

@Casper phoned me the other week for a quick hour chat telling me he booted his mrs oot again & he wouldn't be getting married, he's had enough, glad to be single again, etc etc.

The wedding is next month :)
how's the baby???
Its the kids that suffer .:RpS_thumbdn:

Last edited by a moderator:
av plastered a few toilets in my time as well. especially when i was a youngin and i thought i could drink loads of stella............only one winner there......................god loves a trier though........................:RpS_thumbup:
I remember when my uncle was selling Guinness at a pound a pint toilets destroyed

Last edited:
Worked with this carpenter once ,fooking head wrecker just wouldn't shut the fook up about nothing ,and spoke like a school teacher

my wifes a school teacher thought she sounds a bit like a joiner

thats emotional black mail..................................or maybe she's run off with an emotional black male......................:RpS_unsure:

I have chewed some peoples ears off myself. I'm like a dog sometimes that's been left home alone all day and then the house owner comes home and I'm so pleased to see them I jump about and whine and howl.... and occasionally hump their leg :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.