It really irritates me...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoddo

When joiners walk in and just kick your tools about with no respect, then to top it off tell you "you can fit all your tools in a bucket" I could quite easily punch him right now! I know I shouldn't let it bother me as come across no end like him over the years but it makes me so angry, what in their head makes them think they're superior!? Sorry rant over

Use his clean drill to mix with, spray all his gear while doing so and when he starts to swear just look at him with a gaunt vacant look on your face because were not clever enough to understand verbal communication.

Then kick his drill back to him and see how he likes it. Not that im petty.

Take out his chisel roll, and find a nice nail somewhere to try and remove with each of his chisels. It'll take him hours to grind and hone them back to a useable state.

i know the kind ur talking about i meet a chippe like that once now i dont react to s**t like that normaley but this guy was bad . so anyway he had a new van so one lunch time i walked up and down each side of it with a steel nail in my hand and he had no clue who to blame felt good

Say "don't kick my tools around please and refrain from being sarcastic about my new super cool multi bucket from gypsum, hand made from the finest polymer and blessed by a missionary from the island of gutamarooner! or I will have no other option but to cast a shadow on your wife's character labelling her a lady of poor repute! GOOD DAY SIR" thus making him think your insane and he will leave you alone. If this fails kick his tools around like your back at school.

I'd have dropped him like a bad habit, then pasloded him to the ceiling the cheeky fckin turd!

Not all plasterers rock up with a postman bag of tools!

Status
Not open for further replies.