It friday,and a good morning to u all

Disagree. We go home before everyone else. Rest of trades always say you going home it's only 3 o'clock. . I tell them we worked harder then them and I ain't starting now and working while 6. Boss says f**k all to us
Plastering is a job when u have had inuff u have had in innuff

Disagree. We go home before everyone else. Rest of trades always say you going home it's only 3 o'clock. . I tell them we worked harder then them and I ain't starting now and working while 6. Boss says f**k all to us
Good for u ,sily c**t

well andyg, i stick up for you, but your language which you have been warned about is to much on this thread,not everybody swears,......dont know if its drink/happy baccy but personally think you have gone to far,...i certainly wont be sticking up for you again,........danny must delete this account,..............we all come on this forum from all parts of the country,different age groups etc,....it should be good natured banter/arguements,...but this is too much.

well andyg, i stick up for you, but your language which you have been warned about is to much on this thread,not everybody swears,......dont know if its drink/happy baccy but personally think you have gone to far,...i certainly wont be sticking up for you again,........danny must delete this account,..............we all come on this forum from all parts of the country,different age groups etc,....it should be good natured banter/arguements,...but this is too much.
Is a bit of 50,50 today,I drink and swear, am a plasterer