Is TPF broken?

Olican

Private Member
Im a bit lost without tpf, can't access it on my phone or tablet. Tapatalk won't work, have I missed something thing. I can get on through tinternet but don't get on with it. If I post or comment it's gone from the new posts feed. This thread will disappear to me :(

Im a bit lost without tpf, can't access it on my phone or tablet. Tapatalk won't work, have I missed something thing. I can get on through tinternet but don't get on with it. If I post or comment it's gone from the new posts feed. This thread will disappear to me :(

i can see ya matey (y)

IMG_5624.PNG
It must be me and my fat fingers but after a posted the thread it's gone..

IMG_5625.PNG
Is there a different feed than "new posts" , I had to wait for the lovely algeeman to quote me before I could see the thread. I'm confused, all I see on tapatalk is this ..

Oli if you post a thread and click new posts it's only going to show you the ones that are new... not yours...

Tapatalk works well but I use tpf on a browser on my phone more

I use browser on phone. Prefer it to tapatalk. Only problem I have is when uploading image files I can' seem to put more than one per post.

I wondered where had you f**k*d off too??

On an iPad Dan, tried updating the tapatalk but still doesn't work. Got the tpf app on my phone but that stopped working too, thought I'd been kicked out
Yeah we had a vote an everything to kick you out! I voted in as I'd like you in Olli :love: